dcsimg

Repair tricks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 128 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  theamcguy 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I get it when I see old junk pianos sitting on the road side for pickup.

Really!! I can’t say I have every seen a piano sitting along side the road.

A piano by the side of the road is just not something you see everyday LOL

I can’t recall ever seeing that.

Well we have people that move a lot here. Somethings just can’t go with them,, I’m in that boat now.. Our piano just might have to go.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Well we have people that move a lot here. Somethings just can’t go with them,, I’m in that boat now.. Our piano just might have to go.

That’s too bad. Have you tried to sell it?

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Pianos are tough to move they are so heavy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Pianos are tough to move they are so heavy.

I thought if you didn’t move a piano properly it could do alot of damage to them.
    There use to be a guy here that had a music store. He use too move pianos. He is no longer lives here has music store.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Pianos are tricky to move. We have specialty moving companies that deal with pianos.

I am sure if DWB has to abandon his piano he would salvage the wire for putting invisible holes on drywall.

Piano wires are good for removing mirrors that’s been glued on the wall.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Pianos are tricky to move. We have specialty moving companies that deal with pianos.

I am sure if DWB has to abandon his piano he would salvage the wire for putting invisible holes on drywall.

Yes I’ve heard that , I’ve seen them used before on those shows on TV
    Those people are incredibly fast they can complete a whole renovation in 30 minutes 🤔

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Yes I’ve heard that , I’ve seen them used before on those shows on TV
    Those people are incredibly fast they can complete a whole renovation in 30 minutes 🤔

I know, incredible speed, and that 30 minutes include shopping for materials and trims and permit processing.

Doobie
    Pro

We use piano movers as well here.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Those people are incredibly fast they can complete a whole renovation in 30 minutes

That’s a problem as sometimes customers expect YOU to work that fast as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.497 seconds