dcsimg

Remodeling Show – Nashville – 2017

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Who all is planning on attending the Remodeling Show/Deck Expo/JLC Live in Nashville this October? I am considering going and was curious is some other BTP’ers was planning on going.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have been to ti in Chicago in the past. It is not a bad show but nothing compared to the International Builders Show that will be in Orlando in Janurary.

I did learn a lot at the show I went to in Chicago a few years ago,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Didn’t know it was going on here this year. I will have to see if I can fit it in.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

My anniversary is the 24th…so the wife has agreed to make a trip out of it! At this point, I guess we are heading to Tennessee for the show. Thanks for posting this Chad!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

My anniversary is the 24th…so the wife has agreed to make a trip out of it! At this point, I guess we are heading to Tennessee for the show. Thanks for posting this Chad!

Wow! Awesome wife. You’re a fortunate man Jon.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I didn’t know about this either, will most definitely try to go! Been wishing they would have one there, I’m about 2 hours from there.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

I WILL HAVE TO SEE IF IM HOME AND TRY TO GO

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I WILL HAVE TO SEE IF IM HOME AND TRY TO GO

@rerun_1965
    Dude…enough with the capitals already.

Jon P.
    Instagram

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

sorry about the caps I have a program that I use that I must use CAPS on and I forget to turn it off cause when I go back to use I end up losing half the work ive done

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Looking forward to some news and maybe some pictures of folks who are going to the event.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

zoren45
    Pro

This sounds a very interesting event! Hope to catch one of these events one day.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

I will plan on making it. It was good last year.

Hi Chad how far is this from your place . It’s to far for me to attend the show . Are you looking to get some training on a certain material or product if you attend . I know guys use these things for continue education for the licsnses

Always willing to learn .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

had this come through for a discount on admission if anyone can use it.

Attachments:
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Hi Chad how far is this from your place . It’s to far for me to attend the show . Are you looking to get some training on a certain material or product if you attend . I know guys use these things for continue education for the licsnses

Nashville is about 600 miles from my place. I wasn’t looking any specific training but was looking into some of the seminars…I would like to go but I don’t believe that I am going to have the time.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I registered this morning! It’s official!

Now to decide if we will be hanging around afterwords for the weekend….

Jon P.
    Instagram

Nashville is about 600 miles from my place. I wasn’t looking any specific training but was looking into some of the seminars…I would like to go but I don’t believe that I am going to have the time.

Yikes that’s a big drive . To much for a day trip to do . Plus your busy doing your build .

Always willing to learn .

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I was listening to the fine home building podcast. All the guys from the magizine will be there for this to speak along with some of their brand ambassadors.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Is anyone familiar with Nashville enough to recommend a hotel? There are several options ranging from $150 up to $700 per night!

Jon P.
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Is anyone familiar with Nashville enough to recommend a hotel? There are several options ranging from $150 up to $700 per night!

I have some friends that go to Nashville a couple times a year and they always stay at Landmark McMillin Court. I was checking them out online a while back and looks like a nice place, rooms in the $200 range.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.333 seconds