dcsimg

Registering Your Bosch Tools–‘PROVANTAGE’ or ‘Product Registration’

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That kinds of strange, as I haven’t received any member card even I have registered my tools on the ProVantage Site.

I remember it took several months before I got my card.

I don’t remember getting a card for my Provantage, I’ll have to log into my account and check it out. Been awhile since I have looked at my tool list there.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

My last 18v kit didn’t have any special provantage number, or maybe I missed it. I just registered it normally, hope that doesn’t disqualify it from the 3 year warranty.

@zjmtl,
    You register on the ProVantage site
    https://www.boschprovantage.com/Provantage/Login.aspx?WT.ac=BT_ProgramsAndSupport_TextLink_ProVantage_bodyTextLink
    And it’s your usermane that becomes your ProVantage number.

Ah okay didn’t realize I need to do that. But I recall the box just says register for 3 years, with nothing additional, so not sure.

I never got around to registering any of my stuff. Worth doing at this point? Is there a time limit

Not sure, but I don’t recall seeing any limits. The registration page actually works quite well now, only takes a minute or two, so why not.

I’d say register your tools, best to be safe than sorry. As long as you have your receipt to input the date of purchase.
    My understanding that when you register, it extends the warranty period of the batteries.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That kinds of strange, as I haven’t received any member card even I have registered my tools on the ProVantage Site.

I remember it took several months before I got my card.

I don’t remember getting a card for my Provantage, I’ll have to log into my account and check it out. Been awhile since I have looked at my tool list there.

i never got a card either, i just logged online to check what i have there, which reminds me i have to register a few new tools

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

i never got a card either, i just logged online to check what i have there, which reminds me i have to register a few new tools

I got a card but it was like 9 months after I opened my account.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

tonynam
    Pro

Product:GLL55
    part no:0601063F10
    Serial no:80333492
    Inspection date:14.03.2018

Doobie

This is not where you can register your tools Tony. Either call Bosch to register a tool, or do it on their main website. This place is just a forum thread discussing registering Bosch tools.

Welcome to BTP , go over to the introduce yourself thread and say hello.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I saw the post and I got confused. I didn’t realize he was trying to register his tool here. Hopefully he will come back so this can be rectified.

Doobie

This is not where you can register your tools Tony. Either call Bosch to register a tool, or do it on their main website. This place is just a forum thread discussing registering Bosch tools.

I saw the post and I got confused. I didn’t realize he was trying to register his tool here. Hopefully he will come back so this can be rectified.

I forgot to maybe tag him….

@tonynam

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So I received a replacement angle grinder today from Bosch, hoping that will resolve the quick battery consumption problem (doubtful but will try it).

On the packing slip it says “DO NOT PULL FROM STOCK, SEE BELINDA FOR TOOL”. What does it mean? Does it mean the warranty replacement tools are different? Could they be reconditioned tools? The grinder looks new, no scratches anywhere. The two flanges looked scratched up slightly. The handle looks new.

Doobie

So I received a replacement angle grinder today from Bosch, hoping that will resolve the quick battery consumption problem (doubtful but will try it).

On the packing slip it says “DO NOT PULL FROM STOCK, SEE BELINDA FOR TOOL”. What does it mean?

Simply that it’s Belinda’s turn to have the glory of wiping the tool up against her butt before sending it out to another ‘special’ Bosch customer.

😂

On the packing slip it says “DO NOT PULL FROM STOCK, SEE BELINDA FOR TOOL”. What does it mean? Does it mean the warranty replacement tools are different? Could they be reconditioned tools? The grinder looks new, no scratches anywhere. The two flanges looked scratched up slightly. The handle looks new.

Glad to hear you got it fairly quickly
    Not sure what that means. It doesn’t look like it was packed in the original box
    Maybe the request was sent to her , she might be the QA person and took a box opened it and tested it prior to sending it out ?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

On the packing slip it says “DO NOT PULL FROM STOCK, SEE BELINDA FOR TOOL”. What does it mean?

Simply that it’s Belinda’s turn to have the glory of wiping the tool up against her butt before sending it out to another ‘special’ Bosch customer.

😂

OK! LOL!!

I hope this solves your problem! Lets know how it works.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

😂

LOL she did a good job! Well the new grinder has the same performance as the old one. It’s just a power hog I guess. I am going back to corded for now.

Doobie

😂

LOL she did a good job! Well the new grinder has the same performance as the old one. It’s just a power hog I guess. I am going back to corded for now.

I kinda figured that was the case. Despite it being a power munch, my cordless is still reached for over my corded one. I have plenty of 18V Bosch batteries to keep it going.

Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.753 seconds