dcsimg

Recommend an appliance brand?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author

The reps at my Lowe’s said Samsung was their biggest seller by far. They were definitely pushing them hard.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

can i push the more expensive brand, sub zero or wolf, a bit more expensive but great products.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The reps at my Lowe’s said Samsung was their biggest seller by far. They were definitely pushing them hard.

When I think appliances, I think Whirlpool and Frigidaire…not samsung. Perhaps Lowe’s has the biggest margins on Samsung appliances?

If you would like recommendations about which equipment to use you could call a Repair technician at Repair Care and they could suggest what ones are most efficient and what lasts long since they repair a variety of types of appliances.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

If you would like recommendations about which equipment to use you could call a Repair technician at Repair Care and they could suggest what ones are most efficient and what lasts long since they repair a variety of types of appliances.

@ChadM

Seems struck loaded with Spam has crashed outside of BTP!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I don’t know about brand, but I do know that Best Buy has open box deals that can make a budget more friendly. Sister got a $2500 fridge for $1400 if memory serves me. It was a store display with a scratch on the side. Even talked the manager down an extra $100 from the price.
    We’ve gotten dishwashers, stove and a microvent from Best Buy on open box. Everything has the factory warranty and is eligible for their extended warranty too.

Bestbuy doesn’t do the warranty work and if the designated service centre where you live is not a good one; you lose.

Bosch is sold over here. I see the new Bosch appliances in the new finished homes.

Now I can add to this by saying that Bosch appliances are sold at my local Lowes. What do ya think about that??

We had a Bosch dishwasher a few years ago and it was just about the best we have ever had. A few bucks more, not much, but performance to write home about.

I could see that Samsung was a huge contender in Lowes.

We have Samsung washer and dryer now and no complaints at all.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

In my opinion GE, Lg, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Samsung are some of the more durable kitchen appliances. I was having fridge problems and I just didn’t have time to try and fix them on my own so, I called a technician from a company called Repair Care they are familiar with many brands and were able to diagnose the problem and fix it. I haven’t had a problem with my fridge since!

I really like my Bosch appliances – awesome washing machine and dryer. Also like the dishwasher. Have had one problem with one of the circuit boards, but took it apart and soldered it back together. Been working fine for years since I repaired it.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

In my opinion GE, Lg, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Samsung are some of the more durable kitchen appliances. I was having fridge problems and I just didn’t have time to try and fix them on my own so, I called a technician from a company called Repair Care they are familiar with many brands and were able to diagnose the problem and fix it. I haven’t had a problem with my fridge since!

I was wondering why you don’t list Bosch as a durable kitchen appliance?

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Whirlpool all the way as an appliance brand.
    Bosch – tools. Some of them.
    Samsung – phone – brand -,TV and computer panel. Probably more than 75% of the phones on the market have a Samsung panel. Apple included.

We have a french door Ge (from the old profile line) that we love. Everything is Bosch now, and the Ge fridge has basement duty, but we love Bosch, especially the super-quiet dishwasher

Washer and dryer used to be also bosch – slightly undersized, but seem to hold just as much inside. We bought them for our old condo where space was even tighter, but sold them to the buyer. Now we have Samsung, and while they do a good job, I cannot get the washer to stop walking everywhere. Its insane.

woodman_412

This is the first time I’ve really seen a Bosch major appliance up close but the house we just moved into has a Bosch dryer. My wife really likes it and said it is the best dryer she has ever used. Apparently there isn’t any need to use dryer sheets. I just think it’s cool to walk into the laundry room and see something Bosch…just have to work on the rest of the rooms in the house now 🙂

Dan

danpattison.com

yellaD
    Pro

I’ve asked the appliance people where I work and they say Bosch dishwasher is top of the line. LG washer/dryers are good.

woodman_412

All of the kitchen appliances in this house are stainless steel Samsung and they are really nice too. I really like Samsung when it comes to electronics and really like Bosch when it comes to tools so it’s kinda neat that all of the appliances are from two of my favorite companies.

Dan

danpattison.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I hear the Binford 3600 series is a good dryer.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve asked the appliance people where I work and they say Bosch dishwasher is top of the line. LG washer/dryers are good.

If I could I would splurge for a commercial dishwasher. That will use a bit more juice and water but be worth every penny.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

If I could I would splurge for a commercial dishwasher. That will use a bit more juice and water but be worth every penny.

Bosch is the best dishwasher I have ever owned, period!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

My first apartment, we got one from a bankruptcy. BIG mistake.

The soap is hyper aggressive. Removed the glaze from some cheaper dishes

The right rack has to be used, so you have to store a small stack of external racks.

The cycle is only about 3 minutes, but it never fully drains. It is intended to be used often. Even three guys and visiting girlfriends could not run it enough that it didn’t start to stink after a week or so. Cleaning was possible, but needed to happen constantly since we didn’t run it enough

Maybe the one I had was an exceptionally bad one, but I think the need to be run several times a day (with a couple of days off here and there) is still constant. Some models even need to be fully flushed and drained at the end of every shift

What I want is a DW so quiet I dont even know its on. The newest Bosch dishwashers are actually quieter than the sound of a quiet room. That means they essentially are black holes of sound, and you won’t be able to hear it running over the sound of the fridge and the other ambient sounds.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Bosch is the best dishwasher I have ever owned, period!

I’d have to agree on the Bosch dishwasher.
    I installed one about 1.5 years ago and going strong. Nice and quiet compared to any previous model I have owned.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I hear the Binford 3600 series is a good dryer.

I’m partial to the Binford 6100 myself…more power!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.340 seconds