dcsimg

Recently Completed Tub/Shower swap out .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The old tub in this house was not up to the task being under 6 foot in length . New owners are pretty tail people . We were able to remove the small wall on the left side of the tub wall to make it 6’ in size . We did a 4 piece tub / shower by sterling from lowes .

They had a budget in mind and we stayed with in the budget . The subfloor under the old tub needed replacing so we used advantech and added some nailers on the walls for the panels . Plumber came and hooked up the new shower body and drain lines . Have to come back and finish patching the drywall around the surround panels .

Always willing to learn .

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A huge job and well worth the time money and effort. It looks nice sitting in there.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

A huge job and well worth the time money and effort. It looks nice sitting in there.

I forgot to take the before picture of the small tub and shower walls would of help a little in understanding how much the new unit is way bigger .

Doobie

Nice job Bill! 👍

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I once heard the expression “Kitchens and bathrooms sell houses”. I guess that is where you put the money into a place for the most bang for the buck.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I once heard the expression “Kitchens and bathrooms sell houses”. I guess that is where you put the money into a place for the most bang for the buck.

Yes that’s where the wives make the decisions ha ha .

Nice job Bill! 👍

Thanks it’s no fancy tile job but it’s work real well .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.289 seconds