dcsimg

RANT of the DAY

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ohhh man I love the feta, I grew up in a Greek neighborhood, and most of my childhood friends were Greek, some fricken good food. Marvens restaurant great calamari and souvlaki

Where’s da food thread??

I know my apologies, should not be talking about food in the rant thread, not sure what happened to it.

I like food and am downing a bowl of Poke right now. Yummmmm At 18bucks a pound over here we eat a lot of it. Very good protein.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just slapped on the wall again for the 3rd time…couple in next hotel room will not stop arguing! Between these two and the sirens I give up sleeping.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I just slapped on the wall again for the 3rd time…couple in next hotel room will not stop arguing! Between these two and the sirens I give up sleeping.

Ear plugs, should always travel with a set. What were they arguing about?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Went out with the wife for dinner and could not believe the final bill, I was shocked. We went to a place called Nando’s that recently opened in our area.

We could have went down the street to get Portuguese Churrasqueira take out and got the same food for less then half.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

when your driving in heavy traffic and intersection after intersection the person in front of you waits until there out in the intersection to put their left turn indicator on………. then your stuck behind them trying to get around them

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Went out with the wife for dinner and could not believe the final bill, I was shocked. We went to a place called Nando’s that recently opened in our area.

We could have went down the street to get Portuguese Churrasqueira take out and got the same food for less then half.

I coulda told you it was expensive and not worth it. it is grocery store chicken with their own version of peri peri. i’d rather go to the one on college st.

yellaD
    Pro

I don’t have a rant today, I just want to say I love tools, feta, Poke, peri peri. Big up BTP!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Ohhh man I love the feta, I grew up in a Greek neighborhood, and most of my childhood friends were Greek, some fricken good food. Marvens restaurant great calamari and souvlaki

Where’s da food thread??

I know my apologies, should not be talking about food in the rant thread, not sure what happened to it.

I like food and am downing a bowl of Poke right now. Yummmmm At 18bucks a pound over here we eat a lot of it. Very good protein.

hey dirty is this a good recipe to follow? if not do you have a recipe with ingredients I can buy in toronto?
    http://bc.ctvnews.ca/recipes/hawaiian-tuna-poke-and-thai-style-tuna-poke-1.2425495

Wife washes underwear in hot water and it shrinks.

OK, no real rant today, life is good

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

At least she is doing you laundry. lol she could make you do your own.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Haha, maybe she likes the look of the Tighty Whitey’s on you.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Just can’t shake a cold I’ve had now for a week. Might go see the doctor soon.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

The one I had lasted a long time also. Hope you start to feel better soon!

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well I just started to get a sore throat, so I may be coming down with something as well.

Doobie

Thanks Chris. I’m basically sick of being sick. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ear plugs, should always travel with a set. What were they arguing about?

@r-ice apparently the guy looked at, or ogled another woman for too long. Note to self..earplugs in purse from now on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Chris. I’m basically sick of being sick. :(

@Doobie this has went on for a week now…maybe you need to just break down go to the dr. Not good to let it linger…will turn into pneumonia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rant here for the day is that there’s only one of me, and trying to make everyone else understand that.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

@TaraC The worst hotel I ever stayed in was in Oklahoma City. It was a really nice hotel 125.00 a night.
    I had been driving truck and was very tired and just wanted some sleep.
    I woke at 3 am for a potty run and my whole bed was covered in huge roaches! All over me. I jumped in the shower and felt a bit better but still creeped out. With the lights on while I showered the roaches went into hiding. So I left the light on stripped the bed and went back to sleep. In the morning I complained and got a whole 20.00 off my bill.
    She said if I had told them they would have moved me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TaraC The worst hotel I ever stayed in was in Oklahoma City. It was a really nice hotel 125.00 a night.
    I had been driving truck and was very tired and just wanted some sleep.
    I woke at 3 am for a potty run and my whole bed was covered in huge roaches! All over me. I jumped in the shower and felt a bit better but still creeped out. With the lights on while I showered the roaches went into hiding. So I left the light on stripped the bed and went back to sleep. In the morning I complained and got a whole 20.00 off my bill.
    She said if I had told them they would have moved me.

@roninohio you must have been tired to have continued to stay in that room….tough man you are 🙂 Did she not think there wouldn’t be roaches in the other rooms???? or they just liked you? Sorry Ron! I would’ve been out sleeping in my car.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘RANT of the DAY’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.346 seconds