dcsimg

Rant of the Day vol. 2

Viewing 12 posts - 461 through 472 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Exactly ! I think it would be a much better show if they had some real rock bands playing once in a while

Thing is John, it’s not today’s music the younger people AND their corresponding advertising sponsors want to hear. Seeing as most rockers are getting real old or dying, chances of seeing much more rock for halftime shows is getting pretty slim.

I mean look at who they’ve been letting into the Rock n Roll HOF. Grammy winning crap groups of decades ago. Betcha crap like Michael Bolton and Katrina and the Waves get in before long. 😠

Lol when you are paying 20 grand us to go see this then maybe they’ll pander to your taste. Did anyone catch that interview? The guy had 20 grand for tickets to.the Superbowl.

Doobie

The guy had 20 grand for tickets to.the Superbowl.

Stupid money for stupid people with money.

Did anyone catch that interview?

Nope!

Lol when you are paying 20 grand us to go see this then maybe they’ll pander to your taste.

It’s largely older people generally who have money to splurge. Young people with money have no concept of money in general. That’s why advertisers target them. They are dumbass with their money for those who have it.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

My rant for today is the music being played at the super bowl halftime , Whats up with that ? :-O
    Do football fans really listen to this stuff ?

Well not me, that’s for sure. I think they are catering to a younger crowd.

Look who they choose to do the NBA halftime here in Toronto? STING. 😮

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Nope!

Lol when you are paying 20 grand us to go see this then maybe they’ll pander to your taste.

It’s largely older people generally who have money to splurge. Young people with money have no concept of money in general. That’s why advertisers target them. They are dumbass with their money for those who have it.

I wouldn’t of spent twenty dollars to watch it .You can buy a nice muscle car for twenty grand 🙂

Nope!

I wouldn’t of spent twenty dollars to watch it .You can buy a nice muscle car for twenty grand :-)

Right on, you can do many things with that sort of money, pay bills, donate, and so on

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I wouldn’t of spent twenty dollars to watch it .You can buy a nice muscle car for twenty grand

Typical car guy. LOL Just keep adding to the stable. 😉

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I personally don’t watch any of the sports. Just doesn’t interest me.
    I think anyone that spends 20 grand to watch a game has more money than brains.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well for the guy that dropped $20K on the SB tickets at least his team won, imagine how he’d feel if he spent all that money and they lost.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Well foe the guy that dropped $20K on the SB tickets at least his team won, imagine how he’d feel if he spent all that money and they lost.

He’d still walk with his head high as a ‘loyal fan’. They’re like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First it’s a coversation going south on the disabled, now it’s politics with a hint of religion. All that’s left is guns and sex and we will have tread over all the taboos and this otherwise fun thread will get locked down and everybody will be crying over spilt milk. :(

Did I mention how I hate milk bags…. 😉

…..duckin’ n’ runnin’. :)

Quite true, this thread is on the verge of being closed. Let’s get it away from politics and back to non contentious topics before that happens.

Thanks Chad, Indeed it is getting close. This thread has such a high potential of going bad, As it already has quite a few times. We don’t need such negativity on such a positive site, I’ve only seen one decent positive post on here and that was on the first page second post down by Siberian.. After that all I see is it being way over used by some members for simply a point grab……….Dabbs

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Right on, you can do many things with that sort of money, pay bills, donate, and so on

I’m all for people that work for their money spending it on just what they want to..If that makes him happy good for him..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I’m all for people that work for their money spending it on just what they want to..If that makes him happy good for him..

Agreed, just not what I would do, but what ever makes him happy

Viewing 12 posts - 461 through 472 (of 472 total)
  • The topic ‘Rant of the Day vol. 2’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.722 seconds