dcsimg

QUIKRETE® Light-Duty Gloves

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Sven,
    I have struggled for years finding gloves that fit. Knit, leather, vinyl, latex, etc. This is the best fitting pair of gloves I have ever worn. The only thing I have worn that come close are the Mechanix gloves.

How is the fit? Does the rubber lift the glove off the fingers like other gloves of that design?

I am actually really pleased with the fit. But I am not quite sure about what you mean with regards to the rubber lifting the glove off the fingers… I find it hasn’t done anything like that at all – the glove still fits the right amount of ‘snug-ness’ and though it isn’t exactly a thin glove, I still feel like I have great feeling in my fingers – especially with the rubber grip.

John S

Jummul
    Pro

What’s the life span on these gloves? I’ve only had so much good experience with gloves, usually they become worthless after using them on concrete mixing jobs. I’m looking for a thin pair of gloves for hot weather and light use and a thick pair of gloves for heavy duty (handling wood with lots of splinters is what I consider to be heavy duty for my needs)

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.328 seconds