dcsimg

Question about working in Europe

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  marioo 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if it’s worth working in Europe on a construction site. I’ve got an invitation from a Serbian building company ‘SVAYA’. I’m all in for the decent pay, though I’ll be probably working on some private objects. Does anybody has history with this company or tried working abroad in general?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Buddy of mine worked a couple of years in Germany as a framer/carpenter. He earned good money and learned a huge amount. According to him it was a very worthwhile experience.

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have worked in Japan and Scotland,,the language barrier was huge. I’d say go for it! It’s a life experience that should be done & fun. I know I had a blast in both places.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

id say go its always good to get out a learn new things from different places

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have worked in Japan and Scotland,,the language barrier was huge. I’d say go for it! It’s a life experience that should be done & fun. I know I had a blast in both places.

The language barrier in Scotland would be a huge obstacle, I’m sure. lol

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The language barrier in Scotland would be a huge obstacle, I’m sure. lol

My friend and coworker here on Oahu asked me to go there to help build his uncle a home. He was from there, so he’d lean over and interrupt for me.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

marioo
    Pro

It’s worth a try. Not quite the same as traveling for leisure but broadening your horizons all the same.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.382 seconds