dcsimg

PSA

Viewing 10 posts - 901 through 910 (of 910 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

This happened last week to another carpenter on the job. But just a quick psa. Remember to check your fence when cutting a bevel or compound miter.

3 parts on the 12“ glider had to be replaced.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a good one that I think most everyone has done. I think it’s the guy who sets up the saw and plugs it it should set those moveable fence out of the way so that doesn’t happen. JMHO.

This happened last week to another carpenter on the job. But just a quick psa. Remember to check your fence when cutting a bevel or compound miter.

Oops, someone needs to visit the dentist lol, hopefully no one got hit with the broken teeth.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oops, someone needs to visit the dentist lol, hopefully no one got hit with the broken teeth.

That looks like one of those new high teck blades,, you know the blue teeth ones

That looks like one of those new high teck blades,, you know the blue teeth ones

Lmao, guess you need an app for it

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ouch stay safe out there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah it’s happened to me before, i now make sure i have both wings out if i am doing any bevel.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Had it happen also, Luckily no injuries on my end. Really messes up a blade however.

There are a few good Crafts for old saw blades on Pinterest, many would come in handy post apocalypse

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@Austin
    ThanX for that reminder, as I have positioned them for certain cutting then remember at last minute the next time to set them back.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Respirators are really important. The quality is also something that should be taken into consideration.

They have now found a link to neurological problems and welding without a respirator.

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/low-levels-manganese-welding-fumes-cause-neurological-problems/

Viewing 10 posts - 901 through 910 (of 910 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.250 seconds