dcsimg

Promo code for Keen footwear…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I guess I will have to go to the store and figure out what I want andnthe size then.

That is exactly what I did. I felt kinda bad teasing my local store like that but ended up buying something else while there.

You will definitely want to try on the pair you specifically want to buy. I tried on several different pairs of boots and none fit quite the same way.

Thanks for the info John, I have had probably a dozen pairs of various Keen tennis shoes over the years, but no boots. I will need to check out some boots I guess.

I tried out the Summit County Winter boots last year and they were great. The traction I had was amazing. I could just walk by people who were slipping and struggling.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I guess I will have to go to the store and figure out what I want andnthe size then.

That is exactly what I did. I felt kinda bad teasing my local store like that but ended up buying something else while there.

You will definitely want to try on the pair you specifically want to buy. I tried on several different pairs of boots and none fit quite the same way.

Thanks for the info John, I have had probably a dozen pairs of various Keen tennis shoes over the years, but no boots. I will need to check out some boots I guess.

I tried out the Summit County Winter boots last year and they were great. The traction I had was amazing. I could just walk by people who were slipping and struggling.

what do the treads look like? what makes it so much better than regular winter boots. ?

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.278 seconds