dcsimg

Promo code for Keen footwear…

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

I have an REI close by so I’ll be going there to try them on more than likely. Need to check and see if they have the ones I want first.

Resident Sign Guy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I guess I will have to go to the store and figure out what I want andnthe size then.

That is exactly what I did. I felt kinda bad teasing my local store like that but ended up buying something else while there.

You will definitely want to try on the pair you specifically want to buy. I tried on several different pairs of boots and none fit quite the same way.

Thanks for the info John, I have had probably a dozen pairs of various Keen tennis shoes over the years, but no boots. I will need to check out some boots I guess.

I have an REI close by so I’ll be going there to try them on more than likely. Need to check and see if they have the ones I want first.

Just a forewarning that the REI near me had a really poor selection of workboots to try on. They had a few regular sneakers, but little from the utility line. And you will really want to get the right boots on to size them properly.

Use the search for vendors on the Keen site to find somebody else close to you and call and see if they carry the utility boots

John S

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’ve looked around at the local vendors and don’t see them on any of the sites. Might just have to chance it.

Resident Sign Guy

Has anyone ordered a pair?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Quite a few members have ordered and the consensus is that they are a great quality brand.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/keen-work-boots-review/page/21/

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Quite a few members have ordered and the consensus is that they are a great quality brand.

They are the most comfortable work shoe that I have worn. Most on the time I even wear them on days off.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

They are the most comfortable work shoe that I have worn. Most on the time I even wear them on days off.

Ill second that. I used to wear running shoes to work because they were comfortable, but they quickly fell apart. Keens are just as comfortable, and show zero sign of wear after several months of daily wear.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

They are the next thing on my wish list . I really need to get a good pair of shoes or boots .

KenW
    Pro

When I redeemed for the Keen boots, I got an email that had a link in it https://pro.keenfootwear.com/us/en/pro/ . Sent to a signin page to create account. The next page you had to enter your one time use code to gain access to the site. At that point I simply found the boots I wanted and my information. Got the boots 3 days later.

staker
    Pro

Thanks for all the info, got it book marked.

Thanks for the info everyone. I’m going put this on my wish list.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Is Keen offering free return? I’m not sure if Keen Boot size same as Red Wings boot?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

The shipping from Keen is super fast after you place your order! Anyways, I’m loving how comfotable these Keen work boots are, feels like I have runners on.

A Working Pro since 2004

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Is Keen offering free return? I’m not sure if Keen Boot size same as Red Wings boot?

I think they do. @supimeister had to exchange a pair one time. Maybe he can tell us for sure.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The shipping from Keen is super fast after you place your order! Anyways, I’m loving how comfotable these Keen work boots are, feels like I have runners on.

Um, I’ll respectfully disagree. I’m my case, I waited a full month (Twice!!) for my Keens to arrive. I ordered a size 12…nothing too outside of the norm. The store told me on multiple occasions that it normally doesn’t take so long, but it happened to me twice.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I bought my keens in the same size I wear red wings and thorogoods and they fit. maybe a hair shorter, but much wider toebox. so comfortable.

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I bought my keens in the same size I wear red wings and thorogoods and they fit. maybe a hair shorter, but much wider toebox. so comfortable.

Great to know that the size is close to Red Wings boot.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Um, I’ll respectfully disagree. I’m my case, I waited a full month (Twice!!) for my Keens to arrive. I ordered a size 12…nothing too outside of the norm. The store told me on multiple occasions that it normally doesn’t take so long, but it happened to me twice.

Once I made my order mine came lickdeey split too. I love the Keens.

Wow, so many positive comments about the Keens. I will have to go to a store locally to try a pair on soon.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.529 seconds