dcsimg

Promo code for Keen footwear…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

For the 75,000 points, it says you get a promo code. Does anyone know what the promo code is? Is it a certain percentage off? A dollar amount off?

Resident Sign Guy

RyanF
    Pro

I want to get a pair as well. I’m under the impression it’s any pair they offer and that they’re free.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

From what has been said you get a code for any pair of work boots you want. No specific dollar amount.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I think I’m going to cash in for a pair of the Portland slip-on’s. I have a couple of old pair of Keen’s and they’re some of the most comfortable shoes I have.

There are some jobs I do that are in upscale areas and I prefer not to look like a hobo (haha). I think the Portland’s would be a nice solution.

http://www.keenfootwear.com/product/shoes/men/portland-pr-slip-on

Resident Sign Guy

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Except it doesn’t look like they’re in stock. Danggit.

Resident Sign Guy

I believe that you are restricted to “Utility Work Boots” versus any pair of footwear they make. If anybody knows otherwise let us know.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Are they really that low on available sizes?? It seems every style I look at, there are only a few sizes available. They’re the manufacturer – seems like EVERYTHING should be available.

Resident Sign Guy

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

I received my shoes a few weeks ago. Thinking of doing a review. It was an easy process I received the code signed into a special account keen has and picked a pair of shoes. It is for a pair of shoes not a dollar value, I ended up getting a pair of work shoes with a steel toe.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Nice! Thanks for the response.

Guess I just need to decide on a pair and decide if I want to chance waiting until they get what I want back in stock or order something else.

Resident Sign Guy

For the 75,000 points, it says you get a promo code. Does anyone know what the promo code is? Is it a certain percentage off? A dollar amount off?

You will receive an email that has a promo code that you enter at checkout that will allow you to get any workboot/shoe in the utility line for free. Including shipping.

John S

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I received my shoes a few weeks ago. Thinking of doing a review. It was an easy process I received the code signed into a special account keen has and picked a pair of shoes. It is for a pair of shoes not a dollar value, I ended up getting a pair of work shoes with a steel toe.

Great to hear! I really want a pair…but I think I want power tools more!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Moze
    Dallas, TX

You will receive an email that has a promo code that you enter at checkout that will allow you to get any workboot/shoe in the utility line for free. Including shipping.

Awesome – thanks, John!

Resident Sign Guy

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

it is for a pair of the utility boots.. any pair on the list just. if your in canada make sure the code jenny gives you works on the canadian keen website. i had this problem back in may.. the code aaron gave me was for the american site.. so he had to get me a different code

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Took a visit to the Keen website. They have some nice looking utility work boots there. Perhaps someday soon.

Wished they had a store near me, I have such a hard time with shoe sizes.

I keep thinking this is what I should do with some points…but then I say I will just buy them and save my points.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Just so I understand it, you have to order from the Keen Website. You can’t use it at just any retailer.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Just so I understand it, you have to order from the Keen Website. You can’t use it at just any retailer.

Correct. You will have to order from Keen.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I guess I will have to go to the store and figure out what I want andnthe size then.

I guess I will have to go to the store and figure out what I want andnthe size then.

That is exactly what I did. I felt kinda bad teasing my local store like that but ended up buying something else while there.

You will definitely want to try on the pair you specifically want to buy. I tried on several different pairs of boots and none fit quite the same way.

John S

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.591 seconds