dcsimg

PROJOB Workwear

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Anyone here heard or even have a pair of their pants?

I just got a IHL flyer in the mail and they had a few in there.
    I had never heard or seen them and was wondering if anyone would know if they compare to Blaklader?

They are out of Sweden and look kinda similar to Blaklader pants, even with knee pads and a cordura material.

http://www.projob-workwear.com/

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

there are similarities but the cut of the pants look different. There seems to be less pockets and pouches with the projob.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

there are similarities but the cut of the pants look different. There seems to be less pockets and pouches with the projob.

That’s what I was thinking as well…they seem to be less form fitting. One of my favorite things about my Blaklader gear is that it’s NOT baggy and loose like Carhart clothing. I can’t move if I’m wearing a puffy sleeping bag!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That’s what I was thinking as well…they seem to be less form fitting. One of my favorite things about my Blaklader gear is that it’s NOT baggy and loose like Carhart clothing. I can’t move if I’m wearing a puffy sleeping bag!

The Blaklader Heavy Work Pant that I have are baggy and loose fitting. I guess it depends on the style number one orders through them?

— Glenn Botting

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

There are quite a few companies in Europe that make the same style of work wear as Blaklader…Bjornklader, Dassy, JobMan, Mascot, Snickers, Fristads-Kansas, Dickies even makes a line of European style workwear.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The Blaklader Heavy Work Pant that I have are baggy and loose fitting. I

I actually don’t have any of the Heavy workers. Mine are all Bantam and regular “workers”. The workers are a bit snug in the thighs and fit kind of tight at the top of my boots, but they are manageable. I prefer the Bantam pants myself. They are light weight and cut well for me.

Any idea on how the Brawny pants fit in comparison?

Jon P.
    Instagram

There are quite a few companies in Europe that make the same style of work wear as Blaklader…Bjornklader, Dassy, JobMan, Mascot, Snickers, Fristads-Kansas, Dickies even makes a line of European style workwear.

I wonder If they are priced according . Or like the states where there is different grades of prices . Seems what ever comes out in Europe we get it like 5-10 years later . With such a influx here .

Always willing to learn .

@58Chev yeah, I have seen those before, I’m subscribed to their news letter, they have some great prices, did you see the price of the 4 ah battery

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

They look like a step below the Blaklader pants for quality. I prefer the extra pockets.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@58Chev yeah, I have seen those before, I’m subscribed to their news letter, they have some great prices, did you see the price of the 4 ah battery

All I saw was the drill/driver kit with the 4Ah battery, no battery by itself.

They look like a step below the Blaklader pants for quality. I prefer the extra pockets.

They do seem to be a step below the Blaklader pants.

— Glenn Botting

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

They do..and I don’t think I could survive without my pockets! I wear Blaklader gear everyday.

Jon P.
    Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

The prices don’t seem too bad. Just less pockets, and to me that’s no big deal.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

however it looks like the construction and cut is different from blaklader, if blakladers are that comfy and the cut looks that different, i don’t know how well they will feel after a long workday.

I agree with you less pockets makes the pants lighter for daily use .

Always willing to learn .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

however it looks like the construction and cut is different from blaklader, if blakladers are that comfy and the cut looks that different, i don’t know how well they will feel after a long workday.

Since the place that sells them is a 25 minute drive from work, I might try and take a trip there during the week to check out the pants. As Alex said, can’t beat the price.

— Glenn Botting

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Since the place that sells them is a 25 minute drive from work, I might try and take a trip there during the week to check out the pants. As Alex said, can’t beat the price.

If you find time be sure to let us know how the fit is.

I’m not much of a gambler so I hate ordering clothes blindly.

on the web page click on hot deals , its right there

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

on the web page click on hot deals , its right there

@boschmanbrian
    AH, I did not have a real good look around their website. I’ll have to make some time to browse around.
    ThanX Brian.

— Glenn Botting

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.690 seconds