dcsimg

Pro Community Rewards Product Reviews

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

All the prizes offered in Pro Community Rewards are provided by the site sponsors. To show our thanks for all they give, we want to offer a place for you to post pictures and discuss the products you received through the Pro Community Rewards.

You can create specific topics for each product you received. If someone already started a topic about a specific product, you can just add your comments to the existing topic so we can keep all the discussions organized.

We look forward to seeing this category grow as more members earn free construction tools and gear.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

sounds good Aaron,

ill type up a few things later tonight

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

That’s great to have a dedicated section Aaron. I’ve posted comments on products that I’ve received in different threads over time but it’s great to have one place dedicated to the topic.

Dan

danpattison.com

I look forward to seeing this section develop as well! I will try to get some things written up soon as well

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

This is perfect, thanks Aaron.

Great idea Aaron. I just posted a review of my new radio
    On a different topic. My bad. I just saw his one.
    Will do in the future
    Thanks

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

I would like to ask is there warranty for the rewarded power tools ? Any new product coming for reward and what type of tools ? Is that corded or cordless ?

If there is no more availability for the tools that in reward list , so it mean no more give away of that tool ?

redwood
    Pro

Rewarded power tools come with full warranty.

I think as long as the tool is still on the list, it is available.

I know the list had only 2 sanders available and at least 3 were sent out.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Thanks for your fast respond.

Let say, If the list of sander becomes zero, that means the sander no more giving out and they won’t restock that model anymore ?

redwood
    Pro

I’m assuming that when they no longer are offering it, they will remove it from the list.

The list originally had only 2 sanders available, well at least 3 have been taken and it still lists 2 as being available. I would assume that it is still available.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

ok. I thought they will restock. So must quick to get certain tool we interested to.

Hong – it is certainly a perk that there is a reward list, but the community and shared wisdom is a big part of why BTP exists – so be sure to really benefit from it and contribute to it!

John S

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I would like to ask is there warranty for the rewarded power tools ? Any new product coming for reward and what type of tools ? Is that corded or cordless ?

If there is no more availability for the tools that in reward list , so it mean no more give away of that tool ?

Hi Hong,

As Mark said, the rewarded tools come with a full warranty. You receive them just as if you bought them at your local hardware store.

Also, we try to keep prizes on the list as long as possible. If the quantity available is high (around 3-5) then you have a good chance of it being available for a while, but if it moves to 1 or 2, then there’s the possibility it may be sold out soon. If the prize is no longer available, then will indicate whether we plan on making it available again in the future.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Thanks for the clarification Aaron!

John S

rylim
    Pro
    Missouri City, Texas

Thanks . Aaron.

That is a great reward for all members.

I would be curious about encouraging the different users here to use a similar rating system at the one here:

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/2013/10/kobalt-20v-lithium-cordless-combo-kit-review/

Although I think rating systems at some point become arbitrary… Be it the 5 star system or rating different emphases on a scale of 1-100…

John S

Oh, and Stuart has interesting thoughts on this as always (rating systems)

http://toolguyd.com/coming-soon-toolguyd-pro-tools-channel-best-of-awards/

John S

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

Hey John, I do like the quick reference that a scaled system provides. Also it makes the reviewer critically think to come up with the rating.

Agreed, although I am honestly getting frustrated that I feel like TIA’s rating system is somewhat arbitrary at this point – without distinguishing between pro tools and homeowner tools… Because there is no way Kobalt power tools should get an overall 93… what does that make 18v bosch and dewalt tools? 98 and 99s?

John S

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.280 seconds