dcsimg

prescription saftey glasses

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I have prescription oakleys. They and maui Jims are the only ones that can do my scripts right

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have prescription oakleys. They and maui Jims are the only ones that can do my scripts right

Those 2 names on plastic frames just up the price too much for me.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just put goggles over my regular glasses.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Those 2 names on plastic frames just up the price too much for me.

I looked into Oakley and Maui Jim’s prescription sunglasses. And they are proud of there lenses. $400 + to add prescription lenses to there already pricey frames.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been looking around the web for RX safety sun glasses. Anybody got a link they’ve used before?

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve been looking around the web for RX safety sun glasses. Anybody got a link they’ve used before?

Well after 2 days I guess not?? So I went back to http://www.safevision.net/
    I have bought from them before. I talked on the phone to Shannon Leslie, she is a sweet heart. Gave me the best price and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well after 2 days I guess not?? So I went back to http://www.safevision.net/
    I have bought from them before. I talked on the phone to Shannon Leslie, she is a sweet heart. Gave me the best price and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend.

Well if they treated you nice before, guess it is best to go back.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So they just came in and they are nice!!!
    I have now gotten RX safety glasses from Shannon Leslie@ http://www.safevision.net A few times and with the Polarized lenses with the anti fog coating these things are a joy to wear! These are the WileyX frames and I have had a few different ones but these are the Romer111 and fit really nice.

Dirty

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They look very nice. Good deal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I really like those Dirty. Went to http://www.safevision.net looked around. They got some nice stuff. Called and got a good price.

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I really like those Dirty

I love em too, they are super nice to see through.
    Once you go Polarized you can never go back.

Dirty

Doobie

I have now gotten RX safety glasses from Shannon Leslie@ http://www.safevision.net A few times and with the Polarized lenses with the anti fog coating these things are a joy to wear! These are the WileyX frames and I have had a few different ones but these are the Romer111 and fit really nice.

OLD THREAD WARNING!

How did those last Dirty? Still using them?

Quality safety glasses that are both safe AND wearable in my experience are a bugger to find.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

OLD THREAD WARNING!

Quality safety glasses that are both safe AND wearable in my experience are a bugger to find.

Don’t know about Dirty’s, But mine have held up well. I’m very happy with them!

Ron

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hearing what you’ve gone through certainly does make me thankful Mark. Vision is something that’s easy to take for granted until you don’t have it anymore or it’s impaired in some way.

That is so true. even with ears for hearing, arms and hands to pick up things/carry things, legs and feet to move and stand. Don’t forget the finger and toes. We all take it for granted when some are unfortunate.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i have rx saftey glasses.. bought them at sears optical… they carry about 15 models…

my lenses typically run about $350 alone so i buy glasses when sears has a sale.. either buy one get one free or frames free with purchase of a lense over $250

i had to get a pair of non saftey scrips replaced last week under warrenty as the arm broke off.. the frame was discontinued so i had to pick out a new frame. i should have them at the end of this week or start of next week

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i have rx saftey glasses.. bought them at sears optical… they carry about 15 models…

my lenses typically run about $350 alone so i buy glasses when sears has a sale.. either buy one get one free or frames free with purchase of a lense over $250

i had to get a pair of non saftey scrips replaced last week under warrenty as the arm broke off.. the frame was discontinued so i had to pick out a new frame. i should have them at the end of this week or start of next week

i’ve been looking at getting a pair, any that you can reccomend? I was thinking of getting one that is chemical proof as well. I originally wanted the pair that goes inside of a full face respirator but the price is a little too high for a unitasker that can only work inside the mask.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

they hold up well and I get about 3 to 4 years out of them. I need a new one now. They have a coating on them that breaks down and makes them go foggy. I get the polorized RX lenses and love em.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

they hold up well and I get about 3 to 4 years out of them. I need a new one now. They have a coating on them that breaks down and makes them go foggy. I get the polorized RX lenses and love em.

do you have a problem with the polarizing glasses transitioning from outside to inside and vice versa? i know i had old ones that would take a few before changing enough for me to see properly lol.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

do you have a problem with the polarizing glasses transitioning from outside to inside and vice versa? i know i had old ones that would take a few before changing enough for me to see properly lol.

It’s the transition lens that are the problem going from outside to indoors. The polarized lenses don’t have much to do with that at all.

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Like Ron said,,No my polarized are dark outdoor glasses only and for inside work I have another that are transitions lenses that go from clear to just a little dark.

Dirty

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.529 seconds