dcsimg

Powered fence gate options

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a customer that wants a fence along the front part of her property that will cross her driveway. She’s got an issue with neighboring kids riding their 4-wheelers on her land and is concerned about her safety and the liability if they happen to get hurt.

She wants a powered gate that is remote/ keypad operated. Anyone installed something like this before? Brand recommendations or other suggestions?
    Thanks.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I have a customer that wants a fence along the front part of her property that will cross her driveway. She’s got an issue with neighboring kids riding their 4-wheelers on her land and is concerned about her safety and the liability if they happen to get hurt.

She wants a powered gate that is remote/ keypad operated. Anyone installed something like this before? Brand recommendations or other suggestions?
    Thanks.

Only brand gate openers I have dealt with is the Mighty Mule. The solar kits work well. Come with a couple remotes. And a key pad is available as an extra.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The motor powered gate are very common here. Everybody has them. Usually have a gate company install them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.377 seconds