dcsimg

Posts Disappearing After Edits of Long Winded Posts Problem/Solution.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 405 total)
  • Author

I responded this time but with out pictures , and it’s still not working

Very strange , this time it worked

Doobie

It doesnt zoom in to read from the phone.

I had that prob too at one point. Can’t recall exactly what I did, but it was a setting on my device itself that needed to be toggled so I could zoom in on the BTP.

Doobie

I responded this time but with out pictures , and it’s still not working

Very strange , this time it worked

What’s not working? The points not showing up, or simply being able to post?

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Not being able to post and the points don’t ad up.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It’s kind of a hit and miss on posting.

As for the partial obscured views, it seems to be limited to the mobile skins, I am guessing a device specific font resizing issue somewhere and that may be why some see it and some don’t. I bet using the desktop view would solve it but the rendering would take a bit longer.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not being able to post and the points don’t ad up.

A lot of guys are having the same problem, posting no points.

Edit this post resulted in no points

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Same thing again this morning , I just responded to your post about what’s not working ,
    Maybe they are going to spam.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Not sure what has been going on. The site clock will say that 8 to 10 hours have passesd without any posts. I have seen this several times in the last week or so.

Yes, same impression here. The timing of posts do not make any sense. No points either.

Maybe it’s the new BTP , no more points ?

Doobie

Still no reply from email sent Monday to webmaster.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Maybe it’s the new BTP , no more points ?

I don’t believe so Brian. Points for logging in still post.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My last few posts have gained me no points. Oh well, fun keeping up with everyone anyway.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

My last few posts have gained me no points. Oh well, fun keeping up with everyone anyway.

Ditto!
    I wonder if anyone is trying to fix this stuff that’s keep on going for about a week now.

Doobie

Ditto!
    I wonder if anyone is trying to fix this stuff that’s keep on going for about a week now.

Yes, this has been getting worked on since the points issue started Tuesday, which was after posts started disappearing. STill haven’t heard back from the webmaster.

I tried to fix the points problem on my own just now, but it doesn’t seem to want to fix itself. Hard to explain.

Like I said last nite, there was a main forum software update that happened a few days ago, but I also see stuff that says there are updates for certain add-ons to the software waiting for approval to be clicked on, of which one of them may in fact be the add-on that doles out the points. I don’t want to click on that stuff, so I’m sending off an email to the webmaster. This may not get fixed til tomorrow, but she’s pretty good with fixing things like this pretty quick.

Well looks like it’s getting better , my screen on my phone is back to normal , only thing is when I try to write a post , the screen extends past my screen on both sides ,
    Not as bad as it was a few days ago.

Doobie

Well looks like it’s getting better , my screen on my phone is back to normal , only thing is when I try to write a post , the screen extends past my screen on both sides ,
    Not as bad as it was a few days ago.

Might just be your phone figuring things out on its own after it has rebooted. As far as I can tell, the webmaster hasn’t done squat here since my request last Monday.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Well looks like it’s getting better , my screen on my phone is back to normal , only thing is when I try to write a post , the screen extends past my screen on both sides , not as bad as it was a few days ago.

Same behavior on my phone when switched back to mobile skin from desktop skin. Looks like there may have been some changes to the formatting, the partial overlap on the vertical is gone but the horizontal margins are now overextended. Viewing posts is ok, only when trying to post the input window gets that way. The more you type and scroll the more it drifts sideways and crop.

It could have been done at the stylesheet level, it still may be OS related that it could be an issue only on certain versions of Android but not on iOS and ok only seems to exhibit in portrait but not landscape orientation. Try turning your phone to see everything but yeah it’s annoying.

Doobie

Heard back from webmaster. Seems forum software update was a biggee. She’s gonna start workin on fixing things. Patience please.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Heard back from webmaster. Seems forum software update was a biggee. She’s gonna start workin on fixing things. Patience please.

Thanks for the update Kevin!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.560 seconds