dcsimg

Posts Disappearing After Edits of Long Winded Posts Problem/Solution.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 480 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Is everyone who are having issues all happening on the phones? I had issues posting on the phone but no issue ok n the desktop.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Is everyone who are having issues all happening on the phones? I had issues posting on the phone but no issue ok n the desktop.

I am having this issue while using my desktop. I haven’t tried my phone. I don’t posting from it.

Edit: I use Chrome and I didn’t have any issues with this post.

2nd edit. No issues with first edit.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I mainly use the smartphone , rarely use the p/c especially at work , and don’t really have time to sit around on the computer at home 🤷‍♂️🤪

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

and don’t really have time to sit around on the computer at home

So you post from you phone while walking? LOL!!!

Greg

Why not 🤪

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Why not 🤪

It isn’t safe to type on your phone while walking.

Honestly I prefer to sit in front of a computer with a drink and relax and read posts on BTP.

I do read posts from my phone. I find the forum is not user friend to post from my phone.

Greg

Why not 🤪

It isn’t safe to type on your phone while walking.

Honestly I prefer to sit in front of a computer with a drink and relax and read posts on BTP.

I do read posts from my phone. I find the forum is not user friend to post from my phone.

LoL I actually do it while driving and having a drink lol.
    I just don’t have free time , or I don’t really make free time , I’m using doing work around the house , or something else 🤷‍♂️

Doobie

Seems to not not log me out now after posting….I think!

Doobie

Yes, it seems to have resolved it for me.

Yes, it seems to have resolved it for me.

Yeah , BTP apparently removed some of the safety features that were causing the issues

If you look at the previous page you can see the post from btp2012

BtP2012
    Keymaster
    Test City, IL

Great news that this seems to be working. As long as I’m not directed to put those things back in, you all should be in the clear. I’ll let you know if I’m asked to put them back. Thank you!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

you all should be in the clear.

Yes, seems fine now that the upgrade has been removed. Thanks for your hard work on this issue.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Great news that this seems to be working. As long as I’m not directed to put those things back in, you all should be in the clear. I’ll let you know if I’m asked to put them back. Thank you!

Yes , it’s been okay since you set it back , thank you for the help and update , 🍻👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks for the update!

Greg

Doobie

I’ve got an odd feeling that it’s one of those mandated things and you’re gonna get required to plunk it back in.

Probably a lot of work on your end to get it to meld with the way you have the forum code set up. Don’t envy that for you H!

Since you removed that I can now have my Google ID and PW pre-populate also. It’s no longer also logging me out after each post.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve got an odd feeling that it’s one of those mandated things and you’re gonna get required to plunk it back in.

Oh man I hope not. I could hardly post before. It was very frustrating.

Greg

Probably a lot of work on your end to get it to meld with the way you have the forum code set up. Don’t envy that for you H!

Since you removed that I can now have my Google ID and PW pre-populate also. It’s no longer also logging me out after each post.

Oh boy , I really didn’t like what happened before , very annoying , this way at least for me it’s easy peasy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I noticed that for a few days, my login and password would not populate. I guess this is why it would not. I was using Safari.

Doobie

I noticed that for a few days, my login and password would not populate. I guess this is why it would not. I was using Safari.

I’m thinking based on what the webmaster said previously it didn’t matter what browser platform you were using.

Obviously there are discresionary abilities on the Webmasters side to fix things and the webmaster is there for us. Thank goodness!

OLD THREAD WARNING
    Hey @doobie , just responded to Ron in the what did you do in the shop today

Looks like it’s been kidnapped lol

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 480 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.463 seconds