dcsimg

Posts Disappearing After Edits of Long Winded Posts Problem/Solution.

• This topic has 407 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by RonW.
Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)
  • Author

@doobie sorry to bother you , but just noticed that another one that I responded to Greg in what did you do in the shop today went missing

Doobie

@doobie sorry to bother you , but just noticed that another one that I responded to Greg in what did you do in the shop today went missing

Went and approved it @Boschmanbrian. No prob.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I started a new thread under Power Tools with the title “ALL THINGS LADDER” and it got swallowed. May be because it has too many pictures. It has some kind of an internal error.

I then submitted it again, and it said it was a duplicated post.

I then resubmitted it a third time this time only I put in a single sentence like “TESTING DELETED POST”. It got posted successfully with one sentence. I then edited it to insert the full post, and after that it said it was under premoderation and disappeared.

I think more than 4 or 5 images a post gets cut off.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I started a new thread under Power Tools with the title “ALL THINGS LADDER”

Fixed the first one Miamicuse. It was needing approval for what ever reason.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Miamicuse wrote:
    I started a new thread under Power Tools with the title “ALL THINGS LADDER”

Fixed the first one Miamicuse.

Yup, it’s there. Just put in my two cents on it. Good idea for a thread.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorry to bring this up again , but I just responded to Ron in the what are you saving up thread , but it looks like it went to spam

@RonW

I believe I might have a few more , I responded to a few other posts in the last week , can’t remember exactly which ones though 🤷‍♂️

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sorry to bring this up again , but I just responded to Ron in the what are you saving up thread , but it looks like it went to spam

RonW

I believe I might have a few more , I responded to a few other posts in the last week , can’t remember exactly which ones though 🤷‍♂️

Fixed the two I see for you Brian.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 7 posts - 401 through 407 (of 407 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.524 seconds