dcsimg

Portamate Panel Carrier

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I basically have this POS that I bought from Scrappy Tire lol

I will definitely be buying a much more sturdier dolly soon,

I have a couple of those similar. You do have to be careful what you haul around with it. They are not meant for near the weight limit they rate them for.

We could probably have a POS thread on things we bought because we needed it now, or that we way overrated what they would do

Oh yea. Definitely!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

If I ever used a product like this it would be the fastcap one.as for the brand portamate, I am really debating on getting one of there miter saw stands with the built in power strip.

I think @yellad bought that one from leevalleys when they had those on clearance, see if he chimes in and shows you a few pics of how he has it set up.

Doobie

If I ever used a product like this it would be the fastcap one.as for the brand portamate, I am really debating on getting one of there miter saw stands with the built in power strip.

I think @yellad bought that one from leevalleys when they had those on clearance, see if he chimes in and shows you a few pics of how he has it set up.

I came close to buying that miter saw stand from Portamate at LV a few years back but went with a Porter Cable one with gravity assist instead. I didn’t know they had cleared them out since though. When abouts did they do that? Recently?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I came close to buying that miter saw stand from Portamate at LV a few years back but went with a Porter Cable one with gravity assist instead. I didn’t know they had cleared them out since though. When abouts did they do that? Recently?

i think it was a couple months ago, i can’t remember exactly when. I saw it and thought about it, then decided against it as i wanted a gravity stand.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

FastCap has a lot of good products.

McFeelys is having a sale on a lot of FastCap stuff for Father’s day.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

FastCap has a lot of good products.

McFeelys is having a sale on a lot of FastCap stuff for Father’s day.

No McFeelys out here,

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

i think it was a couple months ago, i can’t remember exactly when. I saw it and thought about it, then decided against it as i wanted a gravity stand.

I can’t even find it on their website any longer. Do you recall what they were asking for them?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.352 seconds