dcsimg

Portamate Panel Carrier

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I like the fast cap panel mover better.
    https://www.fastcap.com/estore/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=50565

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/d9RAcJ0KUqw?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

That is a good one, small and quickly done

And I am sure its a heck of a lot cheaper.

Doobie

That’s a novel idea.

I’m actually thinking of building one for hauling sheets and other stuff from the driveway to the backyard.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

That’s a novel idea.

I’m actually thinking of building one for hauling sheets and other stuff from the driveway to the backyard.

How are you going to make it to go off roading, with some knobby tires lol

Doobie

That’s a novel idea.

I may actually make an add-on to a four wheel utility cart we have. I’m thinking a few 2 x4 s and some jig knobs and related hardware, I could have something done in a few hours.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That’s a novel idea.

I may actually make an add-on to a four wheel utility cart we have. I’m thinking a few 2 x4 s and some jig knobs and related hardware, I could have something done in a few hours.

thats a good idea, too bad it wouldn’t work for me. getting in to my back yard is a pain in the neck. too many stairs.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

And I am sure its a heck of a lot cheaper.

Around $25.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

That’s a novel idea.

thats a good idea, too bad it wouldn’t work for me. getting in to my back yard is a pain in the neck. too many stairs.

Luckily I don’t have stairs to deal with, but the travel is over bumby uneven grass and is why I’m leaning towards a four wheeled solution over a two wheeled type. I’d be looking at travelling up to 100 feet with most stuff.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That’s a novel idea.

Something like that should be simple enough to build, could even use pneumatic tires to make it of an all terrain sheet mover.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

That’s a novel idea.

Something like that should be simple enough to build, could even use pneumatic tires to make it of an all terrain sheet mover.

I have this cart from PA.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/900-lb-steel-utility-cart/A-p8418360e

It has been very handy for me and gets used a lot. My kid even uses it to do his paper route.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That’s a novel idea.

It has been very handy for me and gets used a lot. My kid even uses it to do his paper route.

That’s a nice cart, I have the folding cart that I drag out to all the automotive swap meets.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a novel idea.

FastCap has a lot of good products. I want some more like the speed dollie.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

That’s a novel idea.

this is a nice one, i should get something like that as well, right now i am using one of these in my shop

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/3-shelf-steel-service-cart/A-p8096745e

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a novel idea.

Why not just but it from the guy?? Let him make some money and save you some time?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

That’s a novel idea.

Why not just but it from the guy?? Let him make some money and save you some time?

I probably would if I didn’t feel hesitant how it works over grass. My cart add-on build would probably be a triangular teepee type frame, where I could load material on both sides for each trip.

I also will have a whole bunch of Hardie siding I could design it to haul that I don’t think the Fastcap would be able to do well or at all.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

FastCap has a lot of good products

They really do. I like their products well thought out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

FastCap has a lot of good products

They really do. I like their products well thought out.

i just wish more of their products are available to Canadians, you know how long it took for me to even get the glubot.

Clev08
    Pro

If I ever used a product like this it would be the fastcap one.as for the brand portamate, I am really debating on getting one of there miter saw stands with the built in power strip.

I basically have this POS that I bought from Scrappy Tire lol

I will definitely be buying a much more sturdier dolly soon,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sometimes you have to get what is available because you need it right now. At least now you know you need a good one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I will definitely be buying a much more sturdier dolly soon,

We could probably have a POS thread on things we bought because we needed it now, or that we way overrated what they would do

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.675 seconds