dcsimg

Points Redemption Cutoff is October 1, 2021

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 222 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got 4 boxes today with multiple items in each. They’re in the I got a box thread.

Thanks BTP and Bosch.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Got a UPS notification today. Looks like the substitute hole saw kit is coming tomorrow.

Nice , congratulations , looking forward to seeing what you receive

Got 4 boxes today with multiple items in each. They’re in the I got a box thread.

Thanks BTP and Bosch.

This is great news

I received an email today saying the SKC120-102 12V Max Lithium Ion Starter Kit has been discontinued and not available but my other items have been ordered (mostly consumables and a FL12 light plus a BAT414 2ah battery).

Can someone tell me what the big difference is between the SKC120-102 kit and the GXS12V-01N12 kit? It is the same 12v 2ah battery right just the charger is different. Is one faster/better than the other? I wonder if I should ask if GXS12V-01N12 is available as a substitute or just ask for another BAT414 and forget about the charger?

I replied and said if they can send me anything “12v” as far as battery and/or charger if they have any available. I really can’t see the reward list anymore to look for another item with equal points so that’s all I can ask and see what they say.

To bad about that Sami , hopefully they are able to just throw something 12 volt together for you 🤞

Doobie

I got an email that all but two discontinued items have been ordered. I’m now sending in a substitutions request. Let’s see what happens.

Hangman
    Pro

Well look what arrived another three FL12’s because one can never have enough lights!!! Will miss the points system though glad to have more of these fantastic lights.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well look what arrived another three FL12’s because one can never have enough lights!!! Will miss the points system though glad to have more of these fantastic lights.

Congrats on the box. They are great little lights.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I got an email that all but two discontinued items have been ordered. I’m now sending in a substitutions request. Let’s see what happens.

Please let me know , I had a similar situation with the heated jacket

Congratulations , those are great little lights

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Please let me know , I had a similar situation with the heated jack

me too, I have a discontinued item (12v starter kit) and I replied asking for something else (basically any 12v battery or charger or starter kit) and no reply yet.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So my redemption box is here.

They emailed me last week that one of the items I requested has been discontinued, so that’s out.

In the box it showed the rest of the items as being ordered. But three items were not shipped. It showed the items on the packing list as having been ordered, but not available on back order.

Not sure what that means, does it mean it’s not available and won’t be shipped, or does it mean it will be shipped when it is in stock again whenever like a month or six months?

If the discontinued items is out, and these three other are not available, I wonder what are the options. I no longer have the list and points to pick an alternative with comparable points.

So my redemption box is here.

They emailed me last week that one of the items I requested has been discontinued, so that’s out.

In the box it showed the rest of the items as being ordered. But three items were not shipped. It showed the items on the packing list as having been ordered, but not available on back order.

Not sure what that means, does it mean it’s not available and won’t be shipped, or does it mean it will be shipped when it is in stock again whenever like a month or six months?

If the discontinued items is out, and these three other are not available, I wonder what are the options. I no longer have the list and points to pick an alternative with comparable points.

Well congratulations on some of your items ,
    Hopefully you will get them soon enough 🤞

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Well congratulations on some of your items ,
    Hopefully you will get them soon enough

I don’t know if they are still on the queue to be shipped when the backorder is no longer or they are just cancelled.

NOT AVAILABLE – BACKORDERED

not clear what that means? Anyone has shipment with items not available?

I don’t mean if they emailed you and said items are not available due to being discontinued. I have those too. So now I have some discontinued items and some not available backordered items. Not sure if that means to wait or find substitutes. but the reward list is gone.

Kamster
    Pro

Just curious… I haven’t gotten any emails from Bosch. Should I be concerned that my request is missing? Have others received their redemption without any notice directly from Bosch?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just curious… I haven’t gotten any emails from Bosch. Should I be concerned that my request is missing? Have others received their redemption without any notice directly from Bosch?

I received all but 2 items I requested without any emails exchanged.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I didn’t get an email from Bosch, but I got one from UPS with tracking #

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wouldn’t be to worried yet.
    I have not received an email about the latest set of redemptions. And have only received one of the idem I requested.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Thank you -Be The Pro for redeeming my points…even better than I hoped! You have presented yourself honorably through the years. Thanks also for this outlet for those of us in the trade. Also I can definitely say that Bosch is one of my go to brands now. I don’t even know how many of your tools I have now! I look forward to seeing what will happen next!
    You have taught me to trust your standard. Good job! Rob

I received an email saying something was discontinued , but the rest of the items should be fine , but this was only for one of the email for redemption ,
    I think it’s going to be ok , I’m sure they have plenty of members requests ,
    Looking forward to seeing you receive your items 👊👍

Doobie

I received an email saying something was discontinued , but the rest of the items should be fine , but this was only for one of the email for redemption ,

I think it’s going to be ok , I’m sure they have plenty of members requests ,

Looking forward to seeing you receive your items 👊👍

I was told two items were no longer available. I made alternate suggestions a couple of days ago back to them, but have not heard back since.

I’m patient.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.227 seconds