dcsimg

Points Redemption Cutoff is October 1, 2021

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

HB19EL

Sounds like if you pick a loser from the list, too bad. No offer to replace with anything else, or a refund of the points.

Disappointed to hear this. I never thought this would be the way rewards would end. I know Bosch has been generous over the years. But this not very nice way to end the Rewards program.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hangman
    Pro

You guys all speculate far too much about the final redemption process. Sure they could be more communicative, that is a failing on their end. Though perhaps they are first fulfilling the requests with what they have readily available. Maybe then they will contact people whose requests they were unable to fulfill. Who knows maybe they will even compile a list of things the could send out as alternatives.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

You guys all speculate far too much about the final redemption process. Sure they could be more communicative, that is a failing on their end. Though perhaps they are first fulfilling the requests with what they have readily available. Maybe then they will contact people whose requests they were unable to fulfill. Who knows maybe they will even compile a list of things the could send out as alternatives.

Honestly I didn’t know how the process would be. But really you never know how it will be handled. You would think if a tool you requested is not available. You get another change to get something that is available.

Greg

redwood
    Pro

FWIW, I got a email today from BTP asking if they could change my 12V battery redemption from the 4.0 to the 6.0AH. I guess a no brainer for me.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

FWIW, I got a email today from BTP asking if they could change my 12V battery redemption from the 4.0 to the 6.0AH. I guess a no brainer for me.

Nice 👊

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s awesome!

Greg

Hangman
    Pro

Damn if I knew that were offering the 6.0Ah I’d have requested that, had been holding out to that being added to the list for a couple years.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Excellent choice LOL

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I haven’t heard a peep about my redemptions.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I received an email last week , letting me know that the heated jacket was discontinued , I was hoping it would have been replaced with the newer version , or the hoodie , they said everything else should be fine 🤞 hope that was for both of the orders I placed 🤞🙏

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nothing here. Maybe that’s a good thing.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hangman
    Pro

The heated jacket is great, unsure why they discontinued it. The hoodies seems good, though it ain’t a jacket!!! Doesn’t heat up as well as a jacket, then again it’s not the outside layer.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

No Bosch email…. but did get one from UPS

Attachments:

No Bosch email…. but did get one from UPS

Woohoo , this is great news 👊

Doobie

You guys all speculate far too much about the final redemption process.

I agree, at least for now. Give them a chance to get it all straightened out. I’m sure it is a bit of a daunting task to deal with a sudden mass of redemption requests.

You guys all speculate far too much about the final redemption process.

I agree, at least for now. Give them a chance to get it all straightened out. I’m sure it is a bit of a daunting task to deal with a sudden mass of redemption requests.

Yes I totally agree , bet they have plenty of orders to try to fulfill

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Well I got an email saying the heat jacket is not available and since I am in Florida if mind they send me a new Bosch cooling jacket that is currently in beta test? I said sure why not!

LOL sorry just kidding 😂😂😂

Hangman
    Pro

You need to cool it now 🥸

Well I got an email saying the heat jacket is not available and since I am in Florida if mind they send me a new Bosch cooling jacket that is currently in beta test? I said sure why not!

LOL sorry just kidding 😂😂😂

Hahaha lol you never disappoint me Sami , great sense of humor ,👊

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got an Email that one of my items was not available and asking if they could substitute a newer model, I said I did not see why not.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.249 seconds