dcsimg

Points Redemption Cutoff is October 1, 2021

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 225 total)
  • Author

Just curious… I haven’t gotten any emails from Bosch. Should I be concerned that my request is missing? Have others received their redemption without any notice directly from Bosch?

I received an email saying something was discontinued , but the rest of the items should be fine , but this was only for one of the email for redemption ,

I think it’s going to be ok , I’m sure they have plenty of members requests ,

Looking forward to seeing you receive your items 👊👍

I was told two items were no longer available. I made alternate suggestions a couple of days ago back to them, but have not heard back since.

I’m patient.

Okay thanks Kevin , not sure if I should do the same , it’s been over two weeks 🤷🏼‍♂️
    I’m hoping that they would just automatically replaced the jacket with the hoodie 🙏🤞

Hangman
    Pro

Today a giant box came, with a tiny prize. It could have easily fit a drill, though what was inside was a titanium countersink bit. Glad I was able to use up some additional points even if it was not something desperately needed.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Doobie

Got all but two items requested today.

Holy mother load 😊 congratulations , some nice tools , I love that sander , looking forward to hearing what you think about the green laser

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice haul Doobie. Congrats

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Huge haul! Congrats…now clean up your bench.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Kevin!! Enjoy!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Just curious to know if anyone has heard back from BTP about the missing items or orders ,

I received the partial second half of the order , but haven’t heard back from the original order of the OMT ,

Just curious , asking for a friend 🤭🤭🤫

Doobie

Just curious to know if anyone has heard back from BTP about the missing items or orders.

I sent a reminder on Friday. Nothing back yet.

Just curious to know if anyone has heard back from BTP about the missing items or orders.

I sent a reminder on Friday. Nothing back yet.

Okay thanks 👍
    I’ll send one out later this week

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I had one item that’s been discontinued, and my shipment arrived some items are backordered – not available. I also sent in an email asking for substitutions on Oct 25 so far no reply or acknowledgement yet.

I am not in a hurry for the tool or accessories, but the only thing is black friday sales are coming up, and this year it seems to be earlier then usual, and I saw a special on Lowes that I can get that tool (that’s backordered and not available) cheap with a free gift (battery) so I am eager to pull the trigger.

If I pulled the trigger and Bosch sends it to me I will end up with two, if I don’t and Bosch doesn’t send it I will miss the good deal. So this is the same situation in 2019 basically, I redeemed for the GSA18V-083B in September, no news for months. Then in December I saw a special deal from Milwaukee for their 18v hackzall so I jumped on it, and immediately emailed Bosch to say hey if this hasn’t been processed never mind, please ignore my redemption request, and a week later points were deducted and in January I got the saw in the mail, and that saw still sitting idle because I have been using the Milwaukee one.

So I am trying to avoid history repeating itself LOL.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It is unfortunate that there is no communication on discontinued items. we are given a list that has not been updated in years and then when an item is unavailable, to bad so sad, you lose your points and no substitutions.

I am very grateful for all the opportunities I have received over the years to try Bosch tools through the website, and it is not life or death with the couple items I did not get or were sent wrong, just a little disappointing.

It is unfortunate that there is no communication on discontinued items. we are given a list that has not been updated in years and then when an item is unavailable, to bad so sad, you lose your points and no substitutions.

I am very grateful for all the opportunities I have received over the years to try Bosch tools through the website, and it is not life or death with the couple items I did not get or were sent wrong, just a little disappointing.

I totally agree with you ,

I have been using Bosch tools way before I joined BTP ,
    I have been blessed with other tools and accessories from here , still would have been nice to know what are options were.
    I know Ron put down the hoodie as an option , I had no idea that I should have asked for that as well , I just figured that if the jacket wasn’t available , they would give me an opportunity to choose something else , or I would have been delighted to replace the jacket with the hoodie

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I agree too. It is too bad this in happening.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

, still would have been nice to know what are options were.
    I know Ron put down the hoodie as an option , I had no idea that I should have asked for that as well , I just figured that if the jacket wasn’t available , they would give me an opportunity to choose something else , or I would have been delighted to replace the jacket with the hoodie

Some member have got substuitions and other have not.

Communication could be alot better.

I have been lucky I received everything but one I requested. Not knowing the point totals on router bits. I requested 3 router bits. So far I received 2 of the 3 router bits requested. Not sure if I will receive the 3rd router bit or not. There was no email saying anything. I guess I will have to see when the delivery truck pulls up or there is box on the front step.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have been blessed with other tools and accessories from here , still would have been nice to know what are options were.

To be honest Brian. I took a chance on the hoodie. Had no idea if I would receive it or not.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

To be honest Brian. I took a chance on the hoodie. Had no idea if I would receive it or not.

Yes I know , I’m very happy you received it to , just wish I would have thought about doing that , never really thought about it 😢
    LoL especially since it’s not on the list 🤷🏼‍♂️, I know that when I clicked on the heated jacket , it brought up numerous items , and to be honest with you , I just thought that if the older model was discontinued , they would just easily replaced by the newer version ,
    Anyway it is what it is 🙄

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have been lucky I received everything but one I requested. Not knowing the point totals on router bits. I requested 3 router bits. So far I received 2 of the 3 router bits requested. Not sure if I will receive the 3rd router bit or not. There was no email saying anything. I guess I will have to see when the delivery truck pulls up or there is box on the front step.

Did you get a packing slip with the shipment?

I have one and it listed all the items I requested (except for the discontinued items that were communicated to me by email). Now on the packing list it has Items, quantity ordered, quantity shipped etc… and for me some of the items have quantity ordered = 1 quantity shipped = 0 NOT AVAILABLE. So from there I know in addition to discontinued items, I also have “not available back ordered items”. No idea if those will eventually shipped or just outright cancelled though, I asked but no reply yet.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Yes I know , I’m very happy you received it to , just wish I would have thought about doing that , never really thought about it 😢

LoL especially since it’s not on the list 🤷🏼‍♂️, I know that when I clicked on the heated jacket , it brought up numerous items , and to be honest with you , I just thought that if the older model was discontinued , they would just easily replaced by the newer version ,

Anyway it is what it is 🙄

I just got an email from Bosch about substituting a battery. It sounds like they will be sending me a battery or two in place of the cordless screw gun I had on my list.

Kamster
    Pro

I still haven’t heard from Bosch or had anything delivered… I feel a little disappointed but I appreciated having the opportunity to try to utilize the points. Not sure if anyone else is in the same position

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.216 seconds