dcsimg

Points Redemption Cutoff is October 1, 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BtP2012
    Keymaster
    Test City, IL

Message from Bosch staff:

Hello Be The Pro Members,

Thank you for being a loyal member of the Be the Pro community. The Be the Pro platform has been a place for pros like you to share insider info, tips and tricks. But, after many great years, the platform will no longer be offering points to earn tools for redemption.

What this means for you: while the website http://www.bethepro.com will remain active (where the community can continue to share insights), you will need to redeem all your remaining reward points by October 1st, 2021. Additionally, after October 1st, 2021, points will no longer be accumulated.

We appreciate the support of the community and your contributions.

-the Be The Pro Team

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>Message from Bosch staff:

Hello Be The Pro Members,

Thank you for being a loyal member of the Be the Pro community. The Be the Pro platform has been a place for pros like you to share insider info, tips and tricks. But, after many great years, the platform will no longer be offering points to earn tools for redemption.

What this means for you: while the website http://www.bethepro.com will remain active (where the community can continue to share insights), you will need to redeem all your remaining reward points by October 1st, 2021. Additionally, after October 1st, 2021, points will no longer be accumulated.

We appreciate the support of the community and your contributions.

-the Be The Pro Team

Thank you for the information

And thank you for your support and hard work with BTP , it’s been a great place , got to talk to a lot of members from around the globe , picked up some great information and tips , plus definitely received plenty of quality Bosch tools and accessories.

Thanks again for everything 👍👊🍻

Have not been on here in some time, but always enjoyed reading others experiences and the rewards was always never expected and a great added bonus…so thank you to the BTP staff for making it all happen.

Orange County, CA

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I kinda had a feeling this would happen. It seems that this was Jim’s baby and he made it work.

Doobie

I kinda had a feeling this would happen. It seems that this was Jim’s baby and he made it work.

He certainly did!

Despite our best efforts as forum members, the ball was dropped by the person(s) at Bosch that took charge after he left. Sigh!

Hey! It was a good run for the points system. Now we just have to keep it going with valued members who truly see the value in this interactive social media forum that is still my kind of place as I’m sure it is for many of you forum members.

Can’t help but thank Bosch USA for their extremely generous contributions over the years along with the other sponsors they garnered offering us well appreciated rewards. While it may not have been ideal with how some members took them to task, it was nonetheless heavily appreciated by those who truly deserved all the rewards over the years.

Thank you Bosch USA/NA!!!

Doobie

A special mention has to go out to the OP @BTP2012. Without this individual, this forum would have crumbled after Jim left.

Had it not been been for that person, you would not be here today on this forum, I can guarantee you. That individual actually built this forum for Bosch and maintained it over the years with all the nuances that needed such talented work.

While I was told how old this forum’s structure was in interacting with that individual over the years and how it is a wonder it is still structurally sound to their own amazement, it is moreso that person’s work that kept this forum surviving more than anything that Bosch did themselves to keep this forum healthy with respect to how it is stable and still here.

Big THANK YOU’S to the Keymaster BTP2012!!!!!!!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

To the crew at BTP Thank you for all of your support over the years and for introducing me to Bosch Tools way back in 2013. I really apprecite all of the effort and your hard work in keeping this site up. Thank you again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah can’t agree more with that
    Thanks Bosch and @btp2012

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thanks @btp2012

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah can’t agree more with that

Thanks Bosch and @btp2012

Same here! Thanks for everything and for keeping the forum going in the future.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Thank you for what has been an important part of my business life. This forum did get me to appreciate and purchase many Bosch tools and they are all still working great! You did …good! We appreciate you!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thank you Bosch for providing an environment and platform for the information exchange and BTP2012 for doing everything to keep the site up and running. Much appreciated.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I’ll throw in my thanks to Bosch and @btp2012 also.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

BtP2012
    Keymaster
    Test City, IL

Thank you, all! I know it’s been a bit bumpy at times but given this was one of the first sites I ever built professionally, I’m pretty proud of how it flourished. Thanks for your help and patience while we worked through various challenges through the years!

Thank you, all! I know it’s been a bit bumpy at times but given this was one of the first sites I ever built professionally, I’m pretty proud of how it flourished. Thanks for your help and patience while we worked through various challenges through the years!

👊🍻

I’ll tell you , if it was me building this site , lmao it probably would have never worked lol
    I think you did an amazing job ,
    Yeah it had it’s problems , but heck what site doesn’t have issues 👍

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.255 seconds