dcsimg

Point Redemption

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

@bethepro

Don’t know if my email got lost or what happened but are we still able to turn in our points? Is there a new way to turn in our points besides what is listed on the website.

Thanks again.
    THEW

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Who did you email?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

When I emailed points@ I received an undeliverable receipt. I tried again next day and it worked but surprise, surprise I never got confirmation from anyone at Bosch that it was received. Love the program but Bosch needs to get back on ball, period!

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Starting not to look good when I see everyone receiving their stuff before in less than a week, so I tell everyone about the program I’m doing and how fast rewards come and about site. Now everyone is like ” you still haven’t got your stuff” and I’m honest and say its hard to even get a reply!

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Things used to be crazy fast. I’m hoping it all works out to be the same again soon.

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Looks like they are active again on the site. Transition is tough.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Not sure why the email address wasn’t working, but that is still how to redeem points. Please alert us if that happens again.

Also, we are getting to points redemption requests as quickly as possible and will be back to speedy responses as soon as we find a permanent replacement for Aaron. Once again, we appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,
    Be the Pro Staff

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Not sure why the email address wasn’t working, but that is still how to redeem points. Please alert us if that happens again.

Also, we are getting to points redemption requests as quickly as possible and will be back to speedy responses as soon as we find a permanent replacement for Aaron. Once again, we appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,
    Be the Pro Staff

Thank you. I’ve resent the emails. And private messages @bethepro with it as well. Thank you again. I’m sure it is transferring as smoothed as you like. Again, if I can be of service in anyway I’d be happy to help.

@BeThePro, thanks for responding and your efforts here.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank You,
    Be the Pro Staff

Glad to see things are still moving along.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Thank You,
    Be the Pro Staff

Can my wife work at home? Then things would be easy! Lol

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

hey, at least we heard from them, it might be slow and painful compared to what we are used to but they are making an effort.

Well done @mrenes – the BTP Questions category is perfect for these sorts of questions. Glad that BTP was able to resolve it quickly. Looks likes we can all continue to use points@bethepro.com

http://bethepro.com/forums/forum/btp-questions/

John S

Old Thread – but I have sent in a redemption request just shy of a month (Aug. 19th 2018) ago with no response, I did send 2 follow up emails, I don’t want to be a bother but I also want to ensure that my emails are getting through.

Thank in advance,

Will

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Not to worry. I am waiting for an item I put in for on Aug. 9. It was out of stock at the time, so a bit of waiting happens from time to time. A little slow on replying to inquiries but it does get sorted out. I am sure the team will be hitting their stride once everyone gets comfortable with their new positions.

but I have sent in a redemption request just shy of a month (Aug. 19th 2018) ago with no response

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

CB
    Pro

Old Thread – but I have sent in a redemption request just shy of a month (Aug. 19th 2018) ago with no response, I did send 2 follow up emails, I don’t want to be a bother but I also want to ensure that my emails are getting through.

Thank in advance,

August? I sent in a redemption request back in JUNE (still nothing), if that helps you feel any better (or less ignored).

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thank in advance,

August? I sent in a redemption request back in JUNE (still nothing), if that helps you feel any better (or less ignored).

wow that is really sad to hear that some redemptions are just taking forever or being ignored.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Just think of it like a Christmas gift when you was a kid. You know you got something (under the tree) coming and can’t open it till 12/25. LOL

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

wow that is really sad to hear that some redemptions are just taking forever or being ignored.

Hopefully they will straighten things out soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I am sure the team will be hitting their stride once everyone gets comfortable with their new positions.

Been 6 months. I would think they’ve had plenty of time to get settled in by now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.517 seconds