dcsimg

Plumbing talk

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Got the hot water tanks unwrapped and mounted the boiler system pumps today. Trying to get everything done before the cold weather starts to hit.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got the hot water tanks unwrapped and mounted the boiler system pumps today. Trying to get everything done before the cold weather starts to hit.

This project sure has lasted a long time. When is the scheduled completion date?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

This project sure has lasted a long time. When is the scheduled completion date?

Spring 2019 it’s been slow going for sure

That’s what it currently looks like from the outside.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

How big are the hot water tanks?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks a lot better that the skeleton pictures we saw before. Hopefully this winter you’ll have heat.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Gonna have to hustle for sure. When do you expect first frost there?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hopefully you bought a unit for investment? Do you have any idea what they are selling for?
    I bet they have sold many of them already.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

How big are the hot water tanks?

These are 500L tanks

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Gonna have to hustle for sure. When do you expect first frost there?

It’s already starting to cool down quite a bit, should be seeing the first frost within a few weeks now.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hopefully you bought a unit for investment? Do you have any idea what they are selling for?

I did not buy a unit for investment, but a lot of them are still available. I think the top floor units are in the 700,000 range.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

These are 500L tanks

Wow ok thanks!

Greg

I did not buy a unit for investment, but a lot of them are still available. I think the top floor units are in the 700,000 range.

😮 😮
    Wow, I can see why lol

I bet they will get scooped up when the building is nearing completion.

What’s on the pipeline for you after this contract is up, will you still be working for the same people / contractor.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s already starting to cool down quite a bit, should be seeing the first frost within a few weeks now.

You guys sure have some short summers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

short summers.

Short summers & long winters

Greg

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

😮 😮
    Wow, I can see why lol

I bet they will get scooped up when the building is nearing completion.

What’s on the pipeline for you after this contract is up, will you still be working for the same people / contractor.

The company I’m with now has a lot of future projects so things are looking good for the next few years.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

You guys sure have some short summers.

We are pretty far north. I don’t mind though, it keeps things interesting.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We are pretty far north. I don’t mind though, it keeps things interesting.

You must be to expecting frost this month.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@kswiss that’s great news Kyle,
    I’m sure that you will have no problems, your work quality and ethic says it all,
    Glad to hear this, thanks for the update.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Got most of the piping for the boilers and pumps complete, just a couple of unit heaters to install now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got most of the piping for the boilers and pumps complete, just a couple of unit heaters to install now.

Looks like a complicated install, but everything is all lined up real nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.510 seconds