dcsimg

Plants? You Got Any?

This topic contains 320 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  58Chev 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 320 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Where we supposed to pee

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I don’t have any plants, I am a plant killer. Any plant I have, no matter how invincable it is I can’t keep alive.

Where we supposed to pee

On a tree, not bushes or grass lol.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve got some pepper blooming now too.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My son has a Lilikoi growing out front. The flower is very sexy. It’s called the passion flower!

The Lilikoi is going off and pumping out the lilikoi fruit. Very tasty.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

My son has a Lilikoi growing out front. The flower is very sexy. It’s called the passion flower!

what does this fruit taste like?
    I had two ghost pepper plants but my cats friggin ate all the leaves off of it and now they are both dead. I’ll try again next year.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Most tropical fruits are ready for picking around this time of year.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Flower sure does look nice.

I tried to overwinter one of my pepper plants but that did not work out well this year. next month is the start of the new grow season and I’ll be starting to germinate my seeds.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

what does this fruit taste like?
    I had two ghost pepper plants but my cats friggin ate all the leaves off of it and now they are both dead. I’ll try again next year.

What did you do with the dead cats??

Dirty

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Yes i have some plants. I also build little simple things for plants

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Wow, looks like it gives quite a few fruits, cut one open, would like to see inside, I have two fig trees, I have them in pots, I have to bring them in my garage for the cold winter weather,

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here’s a home garden just outside my window a few years back. This is only a small part. Did this for my girlfriend at the time as she was studying cooking and I thought she would like the fresh herbs. It really took off as I have a green thumb but she was upset I spent time away from her in the garden and eventually was cancelled.

Attachments:

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here’s a home garden just outside my window a few years back. This is only a small part. Did this for my girlfriend at the time as she was studying cooking and I thought she would like the fresh herbs. It really took off as I have a green thumb but she was upset I spent time away from her in the garden and eventually was cancelled.

Herb gardens are great for those that cook.. they are so easy to grow and the fresh herbs taste great in food.

Dirty

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

@crotalusco. I see you have beer and an impact to help with the planting lol

--Steve

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Herb gardens are great for those that cook.. they are so easy to grow and the fresh herbs taste great in food.

I really enjoyed growing them. I didn’t add any pesticides or anything to them at all. The herbs and most of the plants were grown from seedlings. Nice to know that besides pollution it was “fairly” organic.

A Working Pro since 2004

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

They grow almost like weed too. I had mints that easily grew out of control before I nixed them. Had a pot of basil last summer and kept quite a few seeds, will see if they germinate this year.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s next to impossible to garden without beer and power tools…proven fact!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I plant a bunch of stuff like that in the spring along with cherry tomatoes .

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

hard rootbeer, the impact was just for drilling drain holes in the cups. Transplanting day is always fun

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

but she was upset I spent time away from her in the garden and eventually was cancelled.

Man that some wording there

Dirty

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

but she was upset I spent time away from her in the garden and eventually was cancelled.

Man that some wording there

Yup, not sure what exactly got cancelled ??

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 320 total)

The topic ‘Plants? You Got Any?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.890 seconds