dcsimg

Plants? You Got Any?

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 320 total)
  • Author

@crotalusco oh man, they even look hot, they have a shiny red melted look to them, nice bunch you picked.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

A few reapers today

Oh those look nice! What will you do with them? It looks like I mixed up a bad batch of dirt and am have a bad year with my peppers. I do have a few habaneros getting ready. I’m trying to start some Hawaiian Chilies now too. They been in the dirt 8 days now and nothing yet.

I figured you let peppers grow year round there Dirty. I have heard that the plants will turn into almost tree form after a couple years.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Some of my grow, Have only picked a couple of Aji Limon and a couple red habs.

Looking very good, Frank, enough there to keep you warm this winter.

A few reapers today

They look dangerous, Daniel!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

A few reapers today

they turned out nice daniel.
    I don’t know if there are any other reapers out there but are those Carolina Reaper? aren’t those the hottest pepper ?

yes carolina reaper. I think i heard they were topped but im not 100% sure on that. I still prefer the medium heat thick flesh peppers but I had to try them. I have tried only the smallest of piece so far and it lit me up good.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A few reapers today

Oh those look nice! What will you do with them? It looks like I mixed up a bad batch of dirt and am have a bad year with my peppers. I do have a few habaneros getting ready. I’m trying to start some Hawaiian Chilies now too. They been in the dirt 8 days now and nothing yet.

I figured you let peppers grow year round there Dirty. I have heard that the plants will turn into almost tree form after a couple years.

This is true @RonW the Hawaiian chilies do grow all over the place here like small bushes. Sometimes I take a walk in the hood here with a beer in hand and pick and eat them off the plant. I seem to suck at the fertilizing part but am getting better at it. It really helps.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

yes carolina reaper. I think i heard they were topped but im not 100% sure on that.

I just spotted this recipe on the Pepper Joes site https://pepperjoe.com/pages/hot-sauce?utm_source=Pepper+Joe%27s&utm_campaign=47b532ee69-Hot_Sauce8_21_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d652e76485-47b532ee69-105648261&mc_cid=47b532ee69&mc_eid=77dec46a21
    it’s at the bottom.

Dirty

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

A few reapers today

they turned out nice daniel.
    I don’t know if there are any other reapers out there but are those Carolina Reaper? aren’t those the hottest pepper ?

yes carolina reaper. I think i heard they were topped but im not 100% sure on that. I still prefer the medium heat thick flesh peppers but I had to try them. I have tried only the smallest of piece so far and it lit me up good.

Yep, The Carolina Reaper comes in at a reported 2.2 million scoville. I grew them last year and have only used it to make a hot spray to try and thwart the critters from eating what I grow.

The hottest that I grow and eat dry are Scorpions regular & chocolate, these come in at around 1.2 million scoville.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Check out this 12 year old!!!!

Dirty

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man they looked miserable.

Ron

Some things are just not right to try

Man I thought they were going to bring it back up, hot pepper and milk, made me gag lol,

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wWQnx84cVAk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>

HAHAHA! The 12 year old looked like he was in better shape than the dad.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

the boy is taking it quite well but his dad is near the end lol.
    definitely something I don’t want to try

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Some things are just not right to try

I kept thinking. Yea, Go ahead get you another one. LMAO

Ron

Despite watering faithfully, the heat got the best of the plants. Ate lots of tomatoes and have lots to go, a bunch are ripening off the plant now. I have quite a few Scotch Bonnets that I am sending to a friend who likes hot food. Most of the plants just keeled over with the heat and humidity. We are going to adjust the plan a bit next year. Still have some carrots growing too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Despite watering faithfully, the heat got the best of the plants. Ate lots of tomatoes and have lots to go, a bunch are ripening off the plant now. I have quite a few Scotch Bonnets that I am sending to a friend who likes hot food. Most of the plants just keeled over with the heat and humidity. We are going to adjust the plan a bit next year. Still have some carrots growing too.

might be time to build a giant green house and overwinter some plants.

So what’s this thread about ?????????

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So what’s this thread about ?????????

Plants? You Got Any?
    All things plants…

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wWQnx84cVAk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” allowfullscreen=”” frameborder=”0″ height=”433″ width=”770″></iframe></figure>

HAHAHA! The 12 year old looked like he was in better shape than the dad.

Yea he was taking it like a champ!! The dad was a hurtin!

Dirty

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I would like to get some plants for my patio to offer some more privacy and a green space. Since Winter is coming up I may grab a few small cedars. Thinking I shouldn’t grab the ones from HD because they grow them in BC in a warmer climate and just don’t survive very well here in Toronto.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 320 total)
  • The topic ‘Plants? You Got Any?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.895 seconds