dcsimg

Plan to build a backyard building. Need some recommendations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I had an It job and now quit it. Now I’m taking some rest in my house. I have the plan to take a long leave from the stressful work and have some time with my children and wife. One day I was surfing on the internet I saw a video about the backyard shed. It’s really nice. We had some backyard so I think it will be nice. It will be a nice place to sit with my children in the evening and also a small place to play. I need to contact someone who installs these backyard sheds. I need your suggestion regarding this. Please share your views

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hey Phil.

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you want something more then just a shed. Maybe you could add some pictures of what type of shed/building you are looking for.

Since you are not working maybe this something you could try and build yourself or even help a handyman build this shed.

You need to talk to your city/town and build codes or by laws before doing this. I hope this helps.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hey guys, I had an It job and now quit it. Now I’m taking some rest in my house. I have the plan to take a long leave from the stressful work and have some time with my children and wife. One day I was surfing on the internet I saw a video about the backyard shed. It’s really nice. We had some backyard so I think it will be nice. It will be a nice place to sit with my children in the evening and also a small place to play. I need to contact someone who installs these backyard sheds. I need your suggestion regarding this. Please share your views

Hey welcome to BTP

Nice to be able to take some time off , hopefully it is not health related ,
    Lot’s of questions
    How big is the yard , and how big or what sort of shed will it be
    Also it depends on what bylaws your municipality has
    Will it be something like just a play shed for the kids , or will it be like a workshop , with a small area to lounge in , or something else like a
    Storage /play area
    Lot’s to think about , do you plan on building it yourself , or hire someone

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think of a shed as something to store lawn equipment and odds and ends, small may be 4×6, 6×8, 8×10 or so.

A building is much more substantial. Is it an entire house in the backyard just smaller in size? Down here we call those “mother in law cottages” because mother in laws cannot stay under the same roof LOL.

I think of a shed as something to store lawn equipment and odds and ends, small may be 4×6, 6×8, 8×10 or so.

A building is much more substantial. Is it an entire house in the backyard just smaller in size? Down here we call those “mother in law cottages” because mother in laws cannot stay under the same roof LOL.

😯🤫🤭🤭🤭 Maybe I should think about building one lol 🤣🤣 those MIL out buildings 🤫🤫🤫🤭

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.274 seconds