dcsimg

PHONES & The APPS We Use On Them

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

I have seen where you can get devices that plug into your phone, such as an inspection camera, a stud sensor, a thermal imaging camera etc.. does anyone use these?

Didn’t realize they made stuff like that.

I know Ryobi has had those devices for a few years, they simply attached to your phone.

The one DirtyWhiteBoy mentioned looks pretty cool.

Doobie

I have seen where you can get devices that plug into your phone, such as an inspection camera, a stud sensor, a thermal imaging camera etc.. does anyone use these?

I know Ryobi has had those devices for a few years, they simply attached to your phone.

Didn’t know that. I never even look at Ryobi stuff.

Yeah, don’t ask how good they are, I never tried them, or even bother to look at any reviews on them,
    I personally thought that they were just gadgets,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My phone is a Samsung S5 Neo. It seems to work ok. I am do for a new phone now. But I am not sure what I will get next.

I didn’t know Ryobi made stuff like that either. I know they a big display Ryobi tools at my local HD. I didn’t take the time to check it out the last time I was there.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

I picked up a new Samsung Galaxy A5 cell phone last weekend. Now that this phone has more memory then my old phone. I can install some apps back I use once in awhile. It seems to have very good camera. So far I really like it. I wasn’t planning on getting another Samsung phone. I was wanting to try a different kind. But this phone was a better deal. So I ended up getting the A5.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.332 seconds