dcsimg

Pants, shorts

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

I was thinking of getting a pair of 3/4 pants although not everybody carries them. It always seems to be shorts or long pants. I don’t think Blakadder has them. I simply want to have ones that can still sport the slip in knee pads for the summer when it’s super hot and humid.

blaklader has short, pants, and 3/4 length pants – but i dont know if the 3/4 length pants still have the knee pad pockets.

I don’t think they do. I know I looked around different places online and called around last summer looking for some in the Toronto area, but nobody had them or knew that they existed even though I would tell them that they should be able to get them and which manufacturer made them.

I simply gave up trying to find some. I could order them online, but I’m not crazy about ordering pants online. I want to try them first.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

I never wear shorts. It is a safety hazard for the rest of the crew.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I never wear shorts. It is a safety hazard for the rest of the crew.

Can’t be more of a hazard than a kilt 🙂

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Which of the blaklader pants looks most casual? I’m looking for a pair to wear outside of work for when I’m longboarding this summer

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

but i dont know if the 3/4 length pants still have the knee pad pockets.

Yes the 3/4 pants have all the pockets and knee padz with them.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Which of the blaklader pants looks most casual? I’m looking for a pair to wear outside of work for when I’m longboarding this summer

Oh the Kilt would be good for longboarding!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

great idea extra ventilation

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

probably the bantam pants without pockets in a khaki or stone color. but they all have really noticeable knee pad pockets so they arnt really going to look like your average pair of cargo pants or something.

keko
    Pro

pants in the winter. shorts from may to October.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

great idea extra ventilation

Proper ventilation is a must. It also make it easer to have lipstick put on.

I have been wearing these for work and love then for my needs. Not super heavy duty but fairly light, a little stretchy, and durable.

Men’s DuluthFlex Fire Hose Carpenter Pants

http://m.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/work-pants-for-men/18101.aspx

John S

Doobie

I got a pair of 3/4 pants earlier this year. They are great on hot days when you need knee protection but don’t want to boil in full length pants.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got a pair of 3/4 pants earlier this year. They are great on hot days when you need knee protection but don’t want to boil in full length pants.

Over here in the subtropics the bois well get too hot and a fungus will start to grow. Not good at all! It’s like a yeast infection. but on your balls.

The thing you never readabout in trael magazines. Definitly soesn’t sound like fun

Over here in the subtropics the bois well get too hot and a fungus will start to grow. Not good at all! It’s like a yeast infection. but on your balls.

The thing you never read about in travel magazines. Definitely doesn’t sound like fun

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Siberian

What did you say Siberian???

Siberian

What did you say Siberian???

sorry Dirty, just re did it

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got to keep the boys cool and dry. Definitely don’t want any kind of fungus/infection going on down there.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No man it’s something… we get the butt worm brought home with the kids from school and the ukus too (head lice) Here it not a bad thing just a part of the place.

yellaD
    Pro

For some reason I don’t like wearing shorts while I work, no matter how hot it is. I dunno, why really. I do like wearing cargo’s more than jeans because of the pockets, but then I end up taking stuff home with me..:) I am interested in those Blaklader pants, I never heard of them til now, or at least never paid attention. I’m very curious about the work boots. Some are $250 but if I understand correctly they all go for 75K points no matter the sticker price? If anyone can confirm or deny?

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Got to keep the boys cool and dry. Definitely don’t want any kind of fungus/infection going on down there.

No, you don’t. Nobody wants the jungle rot!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.348 seconds