dcsimg

@overanalyze's basement (Finally!!)

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 841 total)
  • Author

Hey @doobie they say about 7 days for full cure. I will wait that long for sure..don’t want any issues. There wasn’t any real odor. It is a water based epoxy so it had a latex paint type smell to it. My wife didn’t complain so I know it wasn’t bad..lol!!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

they say about 7 days for full cure. I will wait that long for sure..don’t want any issues.

That’s not bad. I was expecting longer like some paints of upwards of 3 weeks.

There wasn’t any real odor. It is a water based epoxy so it had a latex paint type smell to it. My wife didn’t complain so I know it wasn’t bad..lol!!

Wifey’s are like the canaries in the coal mines except they don’t croak but yell instead. Lol!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

they say about 7 days for full cure. I will wait that long for sure..don’t want any issues.

For sure wait that long and any longer if you can. The longer the better to get a good seal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Hey Andrew, anything to report?

We miss ya BTW! 😊

Hey Andrew, anything to report?

We miss ya BTW! 😊

I know he is on Instagram, and is busy doing his quality work as usual.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I know he is on Instagram, and is busy doing his quality work as usual.

Would be nice to know how the basement project finally came out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

He post over across the street where the guy that talk real straight are at.

That forum’s coding is shot in my opinion. I created an account a while back and it auto logs me out in any forum thread and prompts me to sign up.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That forum’s coding is shot in my opinion. I created an account a while back and it auto logs me out in any forum thread and prompts me to sign up.

I stay logged in all the time. It never logs me out.

redwood
    Pro

I was a long time member of that place. One day I couldn’t get on and I haven’t been able to get on since.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was a long time member of that place. One day I couldn’t get on and I haven’t been able to get on since.

Send me a PM and I’ll give you cricket’s E mail.. the log on and pass word went wacky a while ago. Cricket can fix you up if you like.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

If your still around @overanalyze could you let me know if this worked out well for you? I’m in a similar situation with water under vinyl planks on concrete. Doing 1200 sq. ft. and only want to do it once as it is in my boss’s house. I don’t plan to glue ours down . We took up a vp floor that was put down a year ago and it had a lake under it. That was the only wet place in the whole basement.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc
    <a

Wifey’s are like the canaries in the coal mines except they don’t croak but yell instead. Lol!

Saying of the year 😀

Doobie
    <a

Saying of the year 😀

Thanks Sorin. 😊

Doobie

Andrew wanna chime in maybe and let us know and see his finished basement maybe? I know I enjoy his work.

@overanalyze

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

overanalyze has left the building!

Doobie

Andrew wanna chime in maybe and let us know and see his finished basement maybe? I know I enjoy his work.

@overanalyze

Sadly, this may be true. I was just hoping to hear how Andrew has been doin’. He was such a good contributor here in past years.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

overanalyze

Sadly, this may be true. I was just hoping to hear how Andrew has been doin’. He was such a good contributor here in past years.

He is still very active across the street.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

I might still be active across the street, but my password stopped working sometime ago and they have not responded to multiple requests for help.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

overanalyze

He is still very active across the street.

OK….where’s that?

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 841 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.412 seconds