dcsimg

Outside Electrical outlets question

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wifey mention to me yesterday that it was good that we put the new outside outlets in. As the heating contractors were using the outside outlet to plug their tools in while doing the furnace/ac install.

You can see the cord run across the front steps.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Wifey mention to me yesterday that it was good that we put the new outside outlets in. As the heating contractors were using the outside outlet to plug their tools in while doing the furnace/ac install.

Our codes require an outlet to be installed right at the AC unit for that reason.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Our codes require an outlet to be installed right at the AC unit for that reason.

Makes sense. I am sure if our code is the same.

Greg

Doobie

Actually, I don’t think it is here in Canada, at least here in Ontario.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Ok. Yeah I am not really sure.
    Either way I quite happy having the new outside outlets. Not sure how people live with out them

Greg

Ok. Yeah I am not really sure.

Either way I quite happy having the new outside outlets. Not sure how people live with out them

LoL , I’m going to guess it’s called extension cords lol

Doobie

There is no outlet installed near our AC that was installed a few years ago.

Then again, I already had one not far off from where it was, but it is not 220V which is likely what is needed in Kurt’s scenario in his area, although he never said what voltage was required.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.248 seconds