dcsimg

Our Van Remodel

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Do you think the 10g is beefy enough to run 25′ +/- to the inverter?

It should be plenty thick enough. See how many amps the inverter requires then calculate the distance and see what gauge wire is recommended. Should be able to find a chart on the internet. Kind of like figuring out the size extension corded needed to run your table saw on a site.

Thanks!! I appreciate it!! I will update with some pics when I get it done.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@overanalyze wow, great job on the video go around on your new truck,
    First Congratulations that’s a very nice truck, the head height is fantastic,
    You really did a great job on the layout and use of space,
    I like the dead space you used for the squares and tracks,
    But the way and thought about how and where to place your dewalt boxes is smart.

I was going to ask about power for the chargers lol but it’s been answered lol
    Good use of all the space,
    Will your inverter be able to handle a coffee maker and small microwave? Good for lunches.

Great job, and great video, thanks for sharing.
    What size of motor is it have.

Thanks @Boschmanbrian! A little delayed in responding to you. I really did put a bunch of thought into this one compared to our last one. I still haven’t done anything with an inverter yet. The one I have will just be enough for some chargers. Almost never are on a site without temp or permanent power. We do have one of the shelves occupied by a small microwave now though. Our helper likes a hot lunch..lol..and it is nice to have.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

https://bethepro.com/members/overanalyze/ Nice video, thanks for sharing. Your buildout looks very well though out. The T-box on the brackets is a pretty cool idea for not having to lock the boxes together.
    Makes me think of some 3-d printed L-BOXX brackets on flea bay that have a mounting plate with countersunk fasterner holes. They can be fastened to something and you can click the boxes in and out just like another box.

j

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We do have one of the shelves occupied by a small microwave now though.

This time of year a hot lunch can go a long way to making one feel better.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

But………Where’s the fun fur? Where’s the disco lights and the portal windows? The waterbed and the sound system?

Sorry…had a flash back to the ’80’s.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Thanks @boschmanbrian! A little delayed in responding to you. I really did put a bunch of thought into this one compared to our last one. I still haven’t done anything with an inverter yet. The one I have will just be enough for some chargers. Almost never are on a site without temp or permanent power. We do have one of the shelves occupied by a small microwave now though. Our helper likes a hot lunch..lol..and it is nice to have.

Haha, no problem Andrew, I’m sure you are very busy,
    Definitely nice to have the microwave,

@JimDaddyO
    Lmao, you always have great lines Jim, but actually I did have a Dodge van something like you mentioned lol

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.361 seconds