dcsimg

Options for redoing exterior breezeway

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Oh ya, you don’t like me using first names. Not sure why, I just don’t get that.

Easy, just deal with it. No problem for anyone else.

Is this tool/construction related?

Is what tool related and who are you asking? Me, @doobie, @dirtywhiteboy, @mrfid ?

You!

LMFAO

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Repeat post by error.

Doobie

Oh ya, you don’t like me using first names. Not sure why, I just don’t get that.

Easy, just deal with it. No problem for anyone else.

Is this tool/construction related?

Is what tool related and who are you asking? Me, @doobie, @dirtywhiteboy, @mrfid ?

You!

Oh please….let’s go back to our nests and retrench. Please stop all this jabbing with one another, please!

I’m getting frustrated with all this. What’s the point in contributing in an antagonostic forum such as this is devolving to? Can’t we all just walk away from the recent incarnations of ill feelings and go back to just sharing stuff amongst each other without judging and disecting the crap out of every post or the validility of a member makes to look for an attack of sorts? Come on….let’s cease and desist finally. Jim would never have allowed any of the recent nonsense to go on like this.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What about Hojo??

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

My first thought was a landing then I’m thinking it encroaches the space too much.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.236 seconds