dcsimg

Onsite Air Filtration

This topic contains 87 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

In case you weren’t sure before. Here is a week + of use on the table saw. The Oneida box was a little over half full.

@overanalyze @theamcguy @dirtywhiteboy

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

In case you weren’t sure before. Here is a week + of use on the table saw. The Oneida box was a little over half full.

That’s impressive right there.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

That’s impressive right there.

I couldn’t believe it wn
    Hen I opened the lid. I though austin emptied it.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve been really interested in getting the air cleaner at home and at work when creating lots of dust. Here’s my big solution for today!

This big ol squirrel cage blower is no where near safety standards, but I’ll keep it out of the way and stay away from the sides and it should be a good solution for what I have on hand. Some day I’d love a big DC system, but it doesn’t make sense for the amount of dust I typically make at work, and at home the $$$ is the bigger factor.

Charlie

Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve been really interested in getting the air cleaner at home and at work when creating lots of dust. Here’s my big solution for today!

This big ol squirrel cage blower is no where near safety standards, but I’ll keep it out of the way and stay away from the sides and it should be a good solution for what I have on hand. Some day I’d love a big DC system, but it doesn’t make sense for the amount of dust I typically make at work, and at home the $$$ is the bigger factor.

well you could try like a few of us have, and I am sure you have a shop vac, and tie that in to a dust deputy and hook it up to the sander or mitresaw and have it suck out the dust as its being created.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

@overanalyze @theamcguy @dirtywhiteboy

Wow! That is very impressive performance. What size vac do you have hooked up to it?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Housewright Construction

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@r-ice I have that set up, but there’s still always ambient dust in the air so this is my take on an air scrubber. I want to do something hokey like this at home too, but with a box fan or something equivalent.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

hook it up to the sander or mitresaw and have it suck out the dust as its being created.

I agree. Getting it at source is always the best first course of defence.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.525 seconds