dcsimg

Onsite Air Filtration

This topic contains 87 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doobie 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Heck of a system , esp for the price. If your happy with it at the end of the day, you have me sold. Thanks Dan

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Sorry that explain action was getting pretty long. Long story short the cyclone part is well worth he $40ish price tag. The $200 for the entire setup is steep if you don’t absolutely need it connected to your vac. The $$ I’ve spent on those two set ups is the best of all of my tools. I use them everyday, and feel better at clock out.

The amount of dust you’re not breathing is worth it right there never mind the clean up time.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yeah, at $7 a filter bag it payed for itself pretty quick.

You can only use a bag once? I suck out some bags with a shop vac and use them more than once.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think in a dusty environment some kind of dust extraction system is necessary. Working with a lot of particulate matter in the air is not good for you.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I have the miniCV06+bucket attached to my ridgid 14gal shop vac. (soon in combination with a bosch dust extractor.
    this cv06 cyclone is much bigger. thats why i’m asking how the smaller dust deputy+box performs.
    $200 for the system pays of by itself – you have to buy less bags for your extractor.

apparently the newer version of the mini cv06 performs as well as the dust deputy now. Originally when they first came out, they didn’t run as well as the dust deputy.

http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/videos/clear-vue-mini-cv-06-update/

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I have the miniCV06+bucket attached to my ridgid 14gal shop vac. (soon in combination with a bosch dust extractor.
    this cv06 cyclone is much bigger. thats why i’m asking how the smaller dust deputy+box performs.
    $200 for the system pays of by itself – you have to buy less bags for your extractor.

I’ve never used any other type of system so I can’t compare. You do loose a little cfm when using the deputy, but not really worth talking about.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

Sorry that explain action was getting pretty long. Long story short the cyclone part is well worth he $40ish price tag. The $200 for the entire setup is steep if you don’t absolutely need it connected to your vac. The $$ I’ve spent on those two set ups is the best of all of my tools. I use them everyday, and feel better at clock out.

The amount of dust you’re not breathing is worth it right there never mind the clean up time.

that’s definitely the truth.

No matter how good you think you are you there is always someone that is better, or can teach you something.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

You can only use a bag once? I suck out some bags with a shop vac and use them more than once.

I have emptied them out and reused them. My first bag lasted almost a year. I almost installed a zipper on it to make emptying it easier.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have emptied them out and reused them. My first bag lasted almost a year. I almost installed a zipper on it to make emptying it easier.

That’s what I’m talkin about! We do not succumb to the fill the bag and trash it.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice to know they are reusable. Not good to keep wasting stuff. Fill empty reuse.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

We didn’t clean yesterday, so this is two days of dust.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

Nice to know they are reusable. Not good to keep wasting stuff. Fill empty reuse.

I try. I couldn’t justify throwing bags out as often as I fill them.

I will empty a bag also. I just ordered a reusable, washable bag for our midi…@ $120 it had better be nice…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man that’s a clean work area. I’ve never been in a work area that clean.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man for 2 days of dust that is still pretty clean. Look like your DC is working.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

Man that’s a clean work area. I’ve never been in a work area that clean.

we try. With only two carpenters it helps.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

Man for 2 days of dust that is still pretty clean. Look like your DC is working.

they work really well. We need a couple more though. Too many tools.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I will empty a bag also. I just ordered a reusable, washable bag for our midi…@ $120 it had better be nice…lol!

@overanalyze let me know how that works. I might have to get one.

I will for sure @dan. So far so good…I haven’t filled it yet though. I think the 15% sale is over at the end of the month.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Dan
    Pro
    Mooreshill, IN

I will for sure @dan. So far so good…I haven’t filled it yet though. I think the 15% sale is over at the end of the month.

Cool. Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 2.498 seconds