dcsimg

One of those days you wish would never happen

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    monman1
    Pro

I had one of those days this week, my dad passed away on monday. Thats why i haven’t been on the forum the past two months. It just wont be the same with out him framing all the houses.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

I had one of those days this week, my dad passed away on monday. Thats why i haven’t been on the forum the past two months. It just wont be the same with out him framing all the houses.

Sorry for your loss Joshua. 😟

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

sorry to hear that monman…may he rest in peace.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had one of those days this week, my dad passed away on monday

Very sorry for your loss.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

So sorry to hear about your dad .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sorry for your loss monman.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

So sorry to hear that, Joshua.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Hang in there Joshua. So sorry to read of your loss. Treasure the memories.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My condolences.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Oh man, very sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family.
    He used to work with you? I had no idea.

monman1
    Pro

He was framing with me and my brother for the past 10 years, he’s why i got in to framing. He worked on the TTC stations back about 1978 and some other big commercial jobs about that time up in Toronto too, but he alway liked framing houses, he framed hoses almost all he’s life.

And thanks all for the nice words.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

He was framing with me and my brother for the past 10 years

Well the 3 of you did very nice work, now you and your brother can continue the tradition.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

He was framing with me and my brother for the past 10 years, he’s why i got in to framing. He worked on the TTC stations back about 1978 and some other big commercial jobs about that time up in Toronto too, but he alway liked framing houses, he framed hoses almost all he’s life.

And thanks all for the nice words.

Wow, that’s nice, sounds like you guys had a great team,
    That’s definitely great memories that you and your family had, plus one thing for sure, you had a great teacher, especially judging by the work you have posted, I’m sure many many guys would have loved to have a mentor like your dad, keep up the great work Joshua, and hang in there.

mommozz
    Pro

Man that sucks. Sorry for your loss. My boss is also my landlord, who has his van in the driveway which is just right outside my window. Literally parked no more than 6 feet from my bed. I’d definitely notice if someone is trying to break in.

Sorry to hear about your father monman 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.307 seconds