dcsimg

old redwood logging video

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had two big pine trees cut down in my front yard in the last couple of years, They were 45 & 50ftr’s. The first crew sent a guy up that de-limbed it then cut off sections of the trunk from the top as he came back down….The second crew sent a guy up with a rope tying it near the top and to the front bumper of a truck. Then they fell it whole to cut up, I actually have a video of that one but it wouldn’t post on here. I guess they did the second one like that cuz it was so close to the house

redwood
    Pro

Here are a couple of shots of my brother in law and ex lead guy taking down one of the trees. He is a little crazy.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

That looks about the same as mine except Holy Crap!! I don’t see a safety harness??? Could that be? That tree looks a little taller than mine was too

Someone repost the link it says “Sorry, content not available”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

staker
    Pro

It works for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone repost the link it says “Sorry, content not available”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be your phone, It’s not even a link for me the video is already there. That is IF yer talking about the very first post, Here’s it again http://youtu.be/qb_YNZn_kaQ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great video. I’m impressed at what those guys could do while up a tree. To bad they got so good at it we are probably paying the price today.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.424 seconds