dcsimg

OK, this is getting ridiculous BTP and BOSCH!!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  utopia78 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I got a call or 3 from 319 code include Burlington, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Oelwein, Fort Madison, Iowa City, Keokuk, and Waterloo. Must be a bill collector. I hate bill collectors.

Yea those calls stink.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

hmmm i wonder if the call i got from ontario yesterday is related to this.. i just figured its mastercard trying to sell me some new offer. so i ignored it

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

hmmm i wonder if the call i got from ontario yesterday is related to this.. i just figured its mastercard trying to sell me some new offer. so i ignored it

You still get credit card offers over the phone?

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

You still get credit card offers over the phone?

Doesn’t everyone?

Really cool of BTP or Bosch to call members. Just goes to show they do still care. And want to continue to grow.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I will admit Chris that I wasn’t sure about this thread. I didn’t want to put any input in because I am in the States and can’t speak for the Canada shipping issue. I am very glad and impressed that Bosch reached out to you via phone. In a day when email is the norm, sometimes a phone call means more…its more personal. Way to go Bosch and BTP

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Great news! Way to go BTP! Glad you got to these folks to help resolve issues with their rewards. You are a class act when you find out there is a problem and then work to resolve it. Way too many companies who don’t care.

So I feel my issues have and will be resolved and it’s great that Bosch showed their care and interest in this matter. Way to go Bosch Team!

Again, great news! I am glad Bosch was able to reach out to you quickly and help you take care of your concerns. You are right indeed – another example of quality Bosch service.

John S

Anonymous

Wowwy lots of personal calls going out from them, That shows me right there that they really do care about us. Even though the site seems to be less of a thing for them since Aaron left, I’m so glad to hear this. It reassures my faith in the place, Whew!!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’m glad they are working on it, and like OA said, calling was definitely a good call (pun not intended).

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m glad issues have been taken care of. Now if they could just get to my issue unresolved since June I’d be a happy camper. 😀

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Wowwy lots of personal calls going out from them, That shows me right there that they really do care about us. Even though the site seems to be less of a thing for them since Aaron left, I’m so glad to hear this. It reassures my faith in the place, Whew!!

I know I may have seemed a bit harsh and misunderstood in my approach to Bosch in this matter. There response was amazing and gave me that assurance that also this site is going strong. I know there was doubts and issues with others and I think Bosch calling us directly was like another member said just “classy” and “reliable”! It gave me all the confidence to continue enjoying being a contributing member! If I raised the Bar, you sure beat it Bosch Team. Thanks

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.347 seconds