dcsimg

OK, this is getting ridiculous BTP and BOSCH!!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  utopia78 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author

So what was the value of the stuff you refused to pay $49 for? Maybe I can pay the $49 bucks and take the problems and stuff off your hands.

seriously. you guys sound like spoiled brats.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

so you have to pay to have the pants shipped back or they are charging you for the shipment to you??? blak ladder stuff is supposed to be sent from their canadian offices. thats what keen does with the boots

No clue, never got any response from that redemption request on the pants (Blaklader) or my questions

Anyways, signing off cause I have some rigging to do in the morning tomorrow and my mind has spent enough time here tonight.

A Working Pro since 2004

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Sorry if I misunderstood. I read it as being whiny and I didn’t pick up on the previous history.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hey @jdw1865 No problem! All’s good and yeah my tone wasnt
    right

A Working Pro since 2004

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

@utopia78 and all others affected by this issue. We do apologize for the inconvenience and will get this taken care of as soon as possible.
    Thank You,
    Be the Pro Staff

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Thanks @bethepro.

Anonymous

Ok, so my package is delivered today and I’m not home. I already had the conversation with a BOSCH Staff @bethepro about making sure I knew when the package was coming and to notify me because I work mon-sat. So I get home and there is a 48.29$ fee to get my package, and that if I work mon-sat I can never pick up my package, I would have to pay 6$ on top of the 48$ to have it redirected to my nearest store where I could pick up on saturdays! Never got the email that it was on its way or maybe I would have been prepared. Doesn’t matter what happens to it now! For all I care have it sent back to Bosch and I WILL CALL A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and have it properly delivered and my emails addressed in the future. This is not the same BTP I signed up for and spent my hard earned time on.

FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD WHEN YOU WORKED IT OUT BOSCH

I see BTP has came in to the rescue, I’m so glad they did for you and can understand your frustration. Good Luck

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Well, that’s great news! Thanks BTP and Bosch for the prompt reply to the issues.

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Well, that’s great news! Thanks BTP and Bosch for the prompt reply to the issues.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil. Happy they saw this for you.

I am really glad BTP and Bosch were able to take care of these issues @utopia78. Things may be a little slower around here right now due to lacking a full time caretaker for BTP, but keep hoping for the best from BTP.

John S

redwood
    Pro

will get this taken care of as soon as possible.

I am really glad BTP and Bosch were able to take care of these issues

Yes, it is good to see that they are aware of the problems, but that is not the same as taking care of these issues. You got it a little wrong John.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Yes, it is good to see that they are aware of the problems, but that is not the same as taking care of these issues. You got it a little wrong John.

I guess I am just not typing clear these days much. Sorry, I was not trying to imply everything was peachy keen already and fully done and the problem was 100% resolved. I, too, was simply saying that Iam glad they responded to utopia78 and are working on resolving it.

John S

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

So what was the value of the stuff you refused to pay $49 for? Maybe I can pay the $49 bucks and take the problems and stuff off your hands.

seriously. you guys sound like spoiled brats.

I agree !

someone from Bosch called me today regarding this very issue. I told them not to worry cause it hasn’t affected me and I have no complaints whatsoever about getting free stuff. and thanked them for everything.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I received two calls from an employee from Bosch today but missed the calls due to being on the 19th floor in the air with the hammer going. We were able to exchange some emails and I’m very thankful for the reaching out from Bosch. We will be in touch later next week. So I feel my issues have and will be resolved and it’s great that Bosch showed their care and interest in this matter. Way to go Bosch Team! Just like the tools you engineer and manufacture, your reliable!

Also thanks to those who just didn’t try to throw in my face about “free tools”. Bosch and this site when used properly is a lot more than some free tools.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

someone from Bosch called me today regarding this very issue. I told them not to worry cause it hasn’t affected me and I have no complaints whatsoever about getting free stuff. and thanked them for everything.

What area code did it come from? I’ve been not picking up a call from the mainland.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

224 Illinois

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I got a call or 3 from 319 code include Burlington, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Oelwein, Fort Madison, Iowa City, Keokuk, and Waterloo. Must be a bill collector. I hate bill collectors.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I received two calls from an employee from Bosch today but missed the calls due to being on the 19th floor in the air with the hammer going. We were able to exchange some emails and I’m very thankful for the reaching out from Bosch. We will be in touch later next week. So I feel my issues have and will be resolved and it’s great that Bosch showed their care and interest in this matter. Way to go Bosch Team! Just like the tools you engineer and manufacture, your reliable!

Also thanks to those who just didn’t try to throw in my face about “free tools”. Bosch and this site when used properly is a lot more than some free tools.

I was also working and missed the call but called them back at lunch time

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I also got a call today and told him the same. I am very happy to be a part of BTP and the rewards program. They very graciously offered to take care of the charge. I got the impression they are 100% behind BTP.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.572 seconds