dcsimg

OK, this is getting ridiculous BTP and BOSCH!!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  utopia78 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)
  • Author

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Ok, so my package is delivered today and I’m not home. I already had the conversation with a BOSCH Staff @bethepro about making sure I knew when the package was coming and to notify me because I work mon-sat. So I get home and there is a 48.29$ fee to get my package, and that if I work mon-sat I can never pick up my package, I would have to pay 6$ on top of the 48$ to have it redirected to my nearest store where I could pick up on saturdays! Never got the email that it was on its way or maybe I would have been prepared. Doesn’t matter what happens to it now! For all I care have it sent back to Bosch and I WILL CALL A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and have it properly delivered and my emails addressed in the future. This is not the same BTP I signed up for and spent my hard earned time on.

FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD WHEN YOU WORKED IT OUT BOSCH

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Why is there a fee?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Because the new people shipping are not aware of the issues they already dealt with in the past and are repeating them. 🙂

That’s my educated guess, but who knows?? It’s not like I feel I would get a timely reply or any reply to if I asked.

A question to a Bosch employee should have a response in 5 days max! No responses or how it has been going lately is not acceptable, for rewards or NOT!

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I see. We are having a rough time with communication.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It’s not right, for a company that just had a contest that involved a lot of social media for the winners you would think they understand the rules about communication, if not even here on a forum! I could see communication being a little slow with the change in employee’s but this just not normal in any sense. I put the time into this site because of the hand Aaron offered to me and being able to feel I had a connection with Bosch. Hey, you guys have become my third family but HEY!!! I still want Bosch reps around! Around a lot! That makes it special to me! I see everyone here, my third family 😉 Where’s BOSCH? That’s how I feel. Rant ended and my apologies if rude

A Working Pro since 2004

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Same here @utopia78

I just got a notice for $29.14

Aaron did work out all fees before. I am lucky I am home enough that I will get it in the morning. Funny thing was that it was the second delivery today.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Oh.. Sorry to hear that but great that your home in the morning to get it. Those guys can be funny about the second delivery, sometimes I think it saves money for them if they don’t always do a second attempt…. But anyhoo..

You would have thought that the great things Aaron did would be part of the project management info now and deliveries had been already worked out. Maybe he was just amazing!
    @thedude306

A Working Pro since 2004

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Why is there a fee?

Their in Canada.

I think that if they ship it one way, there is a fee and if they ship it another there isn’t one. I think its either USPS or UPS that doesn’t have a fee, one or the other doesn’t and the other does.

Ok, so my package is delivered today and I’m not home. I already had the conversation with a BOSCH Staff @bethepro about making sure I knew when the package was coming and to notify me because I work mon-sat. So I get home and there is a 48.29$ fee to get my package, and that if I work mon-sat I can never pick up my package, I would have to pay 6$ on top of the 48$ to have it redirected to my nearest store where I could pick up on saturdays! Never got the email that it was on its way or maybe I would have been prepared. Doesn’t matter what happens to it now! For all I care have it sent back to Bosch and I WILL CALL A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and have it properly delivered and my emails addressed in the future. This is not the same BTP I signed up for and spent my hard earned time on.

FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS THREAD WHEN YOU WORKED IT OUT BOSCH

At least you can get rewards. The guys over at CT haven’t worked out how to ship across the border so the Canadian guys are left out of the rewards.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

So what was the value of the stuff you refused to pay $49 for? Maybe I can pay the $49 bucks and take the problems and stuff off your hands.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’m pretty sure that its USPS that has the import taxes on it. If you ship UPS, there aren’t any. Can you guy’s let us know who you got the current boxes from, I mean which shipper?

That would suck, esp when no notice was given.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

So what was the value of the stuff you refused to pay $49 for? Maybe I can pay the $49 bucks and take the problems and stuff off your hands.

Lol, I didn’t refuse. I think you read my post wrong or I didn’t clarify: I had prior communication about receiving notice as my package was sent due to my work schedule. That was never done, I would surely have paid the duties if I was home and also that’s not the point. I should NOT have to pay duties and I don’t think Bosch thinks I should either.

Don’t get it twisted jdw1865 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m pretty sure that its USPS that has the import taxes on it. If you ship UPS, there aren’t any. Can you guy’s let us know who you got the current boxes from, I mean which shipper?

UPS was the shipper for me

A Working Pro since 2004

RyanF
    Pro

It’s the other way around.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

it is the import fee. when i turned in points for the 23 gauge micro pinner last year there was a charge for $68 dollars, and a $21 charge for the 12 ” mitre saw blade i requested.. it was do to a mix up in the shipping department at bosch.. when they send out the product its supposed to sent as promotional product. however it was sent out as a commercial invoiced shipment

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Oh, so I just checked my email and I have the tracking number now. No mention of the pants I also asked to redeem for. Ok, so I have the first tracking number after making that post to BTP in my email. Still the package will have to be sent back unless I want to spend 55$ dollars or so and take a day off saturday. No mention of the other reward ever since requesting it.

It can be sent back and you can put the points back into my account and I will contact you shortly by phone to redeem. @bethepro

A Working Pro since 2004

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Yup, it’s a promotional product for evaluation. It’s the only way to get them here without fees. And it’s the truth so that makes it easy.

I think I would pay the $55 and deal with it. I don’t think bosch wants you to pay it either (out of the dozen or so I have only had to pay once) but sending it back is a hassle for bosch as well and it is generous even at $55. But I do understand it shouldn’t be there.

USPS is the BEST way to ship to Canada if the Canadian is paying for the fees.

If the fees are paid on the US side then UPS is the way to go.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

so you have to pay to have the pants shipped back or they are charging you for the shipment to you??? blak ladder stuff is supposed to be sent from their canadian offices. thats what keen does with the boots

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

It just has to do with no communication, no notice of package like discussed, completely ignoring emails and the lack of supporting my support to BTP right now. I put in my time and effort and WOM Bosch and it’s program here at BTP to many people. If I put my time in I expect someone to be there to offer support, plain and simple. Simple. It’s not simple anymore.

I could leave free tools easily if it is not worth the hassle. Time is money

A Working Pro since 2004

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i forgot to mention that when i had to pay for the import fees. a quick email to the admins made things right. they reimbursed me the money

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.543 seconds