dcsimg

Oh, bother! No topics were found here.一

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I was just thinking what would be really cool is to have a page of the redemption items that we just click on the item and cash in points.

Might be asking to much?

What do you mean by ” cash in points”?
    Exchange the points for the item?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I give up LOL.

I just started a topic in Power Tools forum and it got swallowed with this error after over a minute of wait:

“502 The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete

What can I do?

Site visitors: There was an issue serving your request, please try again in a few minutes.

Site Owners: A request for either a page, script, process, or query has taken too long to complete and has been cancelled due to a bad gateway. You should visit your error log for more information.”

So I typed it a second time, same error after about 2 minutes.

Then it tells me it’s a duplicate post.

I think for some reason my username has been flagged somewhere once I was quarantined. Ever since any post I made is being filtered.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I give up LOL.

I just started a topic in Power Tools forum and it got swallowed with this error after over a minute of wait:

<em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>“502 The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete
    <em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>
    What can I do?

Site visitors: There was an issue serving your request, please try again in a few minutes.

<em class=”gdbbx-bbcode-italic”><strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>Site Owners: A request for either a page, script, process, or query has taken too long to complete and has been cancelled due to a bad gateway. You should visit your error log for more information.”

I think for some reason my username has been flagged somewhere once I was quarantined. Ever since any most I made is being filtered.

Your post is there…. X2

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Your post is there…. X2

Yes, however, it was a third try…and I got it to post by posting something totally different like “test”, then I go back to edit it to paste in the actual post.

Doobie

I give up LOL.

“502 The page request was canceled because it took too long to complete

What can I do?

Site Owners: A request for either a page, script, process, or query has taken too long to complete and has been cancelled due to a bad gateway. You should visit your error log for more information.”

I think for some reason my username has been flagged somewhere once I was quarantined. Ever since any post I made is being filtered.

Is it this one Sami?

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/cra-login-services/cra-user-password-help-faqs/registration-process-access-cra-login-services.html#hlp1a

@doobie wt your Link is either way off , or I missed something lol

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

yes doobie your link is some Canadian government link?

It happened again today, I tried to make a post, hit submit, it went on and on, and came back and swallowed the post.

Then I did it a second time as a new post, only this time I removed the link to a photo thinking that’s may be the issue, same problem.

Then I simply made a new post with only one word “test”. That one went through. So I edited that post, and typed my real post and hit submit to get it to stick.

I don’t know what it is that makes it swallow my posts. If they free my posts from the quarantine they will just end up with seemingly duplicate posts again. The issue is why this happened to begin with and why it’s only affecting some but not others. Is there some sort of spam filtering process that has put me in some internal black list, and that is why navigating is so so slow and posts are intermittently swallowed?

yes doobie your link is some Canadian government link?

It happened again today, I tried to make a post, hit submit, it went on and on, and came back and swallowed the post.

Then I did it a second time as a new pyost, only this time I removed the link to a photo thinking that’s may be the issue, same problem.

Then I simply made a new post with only one word “test”. That one went through. So I edit that post, and type my real post and hit submit to get it to stick.

I don’t know what it is that makes it swallow my posts. If they free my posts from the quarantine they will just end up with seemingly duplicate posts again. The issue is why this happened to begin with and why it’s only affecting some but not others. Is there some sort of spam filtering process that has put me in some internal black list, and that is why navigating is so so slow and posts are intermittently swallowed?

I just responded to your post in the interesting things we see by quote and didn’t even post 🙄 what have you done LoL

Doobie

OK, My Bad.

I was doing it from my phone and unfortunately it grabbed the wrong pasted link.

Doh!

Sami, can you post or send me the link I was looking for so I can send to the webmaster the posts that went awry so I can forward to her for further inspection I had intended to do.

Which thread did you start that posed the issue @miamicuse? I’d like to report it back to the webmaster with a proper reference which I had planned on doing the next day when I could, but obviously I linked incorrectly and couldn’t otherwise do.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.327 seconds