dcsimg

Oh, bother! No topics were found here.一

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

well at least this topic is visible. It’s probably visible because it was newly created after the software update.

I would compare the attributes of this topic/post vs any other hidden topics/posts and see what the difference is. The issue could be a topic issue or a post issue. There has to be an attribute that caused this topic to be visible and the rest invisible based on permission levels. Once the affected attribute is found, then either adjust the permission to include it, or to refresh the update script to change the attribute to match.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Not seeing any new posts over the last two days. Anybody else experiencing this?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Not seeing any new posts over the last two days. Anybody else experiencing this?

Yea @Warren6810 . Site is having some issues at the moment. Most members can only see this post. Moderators can the entire site. Doobie has the webmaster looking into it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

@Warren6810
    are you going to the Hartville tool sale ? I believe it is this weekend.

Maybe they ought to roll back the update with all the “improvements”…lol

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Ron:

I don’t think so. Was down there today and saw the signs posted. I also seen the sale flier last week. Nothing caught my eye. Bought a lot of tools over the last two years, so might be sticking with what I have for now.

Maybe they ought to roll back the update with all the “improvements”…lol

I’m wondering what happened , or if it was purposely done , conspiracy theory 🙄🤭

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I have a question about Bosch concrete core bits, started a new thread in the power tools forum, then the thread posted but disappeared an hour later. Not sure if it’s another bug or whether it was removed by moderators. No idea. May be related to the coronavirus in Asia.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have a question about Bosch concrete core bits, started a new thread in the power tools forum, then the thread posted but disappeared an hour later. Not sure if it’s another bug or whether it was removed by moderators. No idea. May be related to the coronavirus in Asia.

I just went and looked for it @Miamicuse . Looks like it’s gone. Doesn’t show up and says I cannot reply to this topic.
    Sorry. Going to have to ask again.

Ron

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@RonW, that’s OK. I guess if it disappeared then if I do it again it will have the same result.

I’ll just wait till the dust settles here in the next week or month and see what happens then.

Doobie

This is still being worked on. Basically getting the Last Posts View List restored properly for regular members to be able to view as has always been.

Just a hiccup in one of the major site improvements efforts.

There are also other enhancements being worked on, but let’s get these one’s worked out first. Sorry for the inconvenience at this time.

And for those who haven’t read back, essentially what’s happened is that via a ‘change’ members can’t see any of the prior thread listings historically and only those created since a latest enhancement such as this thread. Rather than re-create all the most recent threads that were active, we’re just waiting to have this issue fixed instead to restore all the threads as has always been available via the “Latest Forms Topics/Thread” designation/link. This will will get resolved soon. It is being worked on. Your patience is appreciated and I expect once completed will result in a better BTP forum experience for all.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks for the update.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thanks @Doobie .

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Appears to be fixed now while viewing with my version of Firefox.
    The new post reply toolbar looks promising.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Appears to be fixed now while viewing with my version of Firefox.

The new post reply toolbar looks promising.

Looks that way.

Ron

Yay! Cheers to the whole team. Thank you!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

The page has been restored on mobile as well, using Chrome.

The page has been restored on mobile as well, using Chrome.

Looks like it that’s what I’m using

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Anyone having a real hard time loading this web site?

To go to any forum here it takes about 30 seconds for me. This seems to be the same on Firefox or Chrome, on desktop (Windows) or mobile (Android 9). No such issue with other web sites at all.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Anyone having a real hard time loading this web site?

To go to any forum here it takes about 30 seconds for me. This seems to be the same on Firefox or Chrome, on desktop (Windows) or mobile (Android 9). No such issue with other web sites at all.

This page has always (and I mean as far back as when I posted regularly) loaded slow on mobile.
    I’ve tried it on three different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and Puffin) with similar results. Not sure why, but it has always been slow to do the initial page load, but then every other link performs just fine after that initial loading.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.406 seconds