dcsimg

Oh, bother! No topics were found here.一

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The difference being I see all the old posts while logged in Boschmanbrian Like nothing is wrong with the site.

I see nothing when logged in or out.

If you see all posts while logged in then perhaps the issue is permissions related. Certain posts are hidden some are ghosted some may be set aside for premoderation yet some may be archived…and different permission levels see different sets. Perhaps during the update all posts attributes were defaulted or remapped to something that the rendering software inhibits their display.

That’s what I’m thinking @Miamicuse . Should be a easy fix for someone with more powers than me.
    That or we make a bunch of new topics.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I only see this topic.

@roninohio
    Same here Ron

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Where is Doobie at? Help Dooooobbbieee

Well, we don’t have any other topics, but I just saw this. Coolest drill press ever. I thought you guys would like it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Not sure where @Doobie is hiding?

Ron

So maybe we can post everything in this thread seeing how it’s pretty much the only active one lol.

We are going to choose a vanity for the power or water closet tomorrow lol

Basically a washroom vanity , time to get this house updated LoL , it’s part of the retirement income 🤷

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Image test

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

I got a video edited and put up on my channel on some inexpensive LED lights I got for the shop. It’s just a short one unboxing them and checking them out. If they work like I hope it will be a great deal. $85 for 10 lights.

I guess this post doubles as a what did I do, and a new tool, or I got a box thread items….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@asevereid I’m not seeing anything.

I keep getting email notifications for other threads I’m subscribed to , but when I click on the link to open it , keep getting the opps something missing message , even when I go directly to the forum thread , I can click on topics but same message , I also tried quoting to your post , but didn’t seem to work
    🤷

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Is there anyone out there working to fix this bug?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Looks like they fixed the bug and made a few improvements to the site

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

LOL…Ok, I logged out and looked at the site….not fixed yet

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Not sure where @Doobie is hiding?

Thanks for tagging me Ron, just didn’t know this was going on til this morning.

I think I know what may have happened. I had asked the webmaster to see if she could do certain enhancements to the site which she did email me a few days ago that she had completed and for me to check them out, but I haven’t had the time to do yet. It’s likely that these enhancements accidentally caused this issue.

I’ll communicate with her shortly once I get the chance and check out a few things first. Hopefully this will not be the case, but we might be like this for a few days..

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Bad boy @Doobie! ha ha

@RonW or anyone who can help or has an answer , do you get email notifications for other threads , and if so do you get the message I received also , I’m not sure if it is still possible to post in the other threads. I just get the opps something missing message

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

RonW or anyone who can help or has an answer , do you get email notifications for other threads , and if so do you get the message I received also , I’m not sure if it is still possible to post in the other threads. I just get the opps something missing message

I think it is just in the site enhancements/update Brian. Once they get it fixed everything should go back to normal.

Ron

@RonW okay thanks Ron
    Fingers crossed

I can’t even see the other thread of post disappearing and so on , even though I received email notifications that I can read because I’m subscribed to the other threads ,
    But regardless I was having issues just prior to the update , I actually thought I was blocked for some reason ,

@doobie

@RonW

Just in case you are wondering why I keep posting in here is because I don’t have access to any other threads 🤷

Doobie

I actually thought I was blocked for some reason ,

All the reg embers are having the same issue Brian.

Just in case you are wondering why I keep posting in here is because I don’t have access to any other threads

No worries. As mentioned earlier today, hopefully it’ll get fixed soon.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.390 seconds