dcsimg

Not Getting E-mail updates??

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did somebody turn off the e-mail updates??
    I’m not getting e-mail updates??

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’m getting them fine here, I wish it was an opt out instead of an opt in though. I forget to hit the box lots and miss out on replies.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

All good here.

Bert

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I found them. Somehow they all in my spam box??? I wonder how that happened???

Perhaps one of the posts that was sent your way because of what you are subscribed to had something that trigged your spam filter – and caused the rest to follow?

Glad you found your answer quick! I wonder if it is the same for Boyd?

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have no idea why they are all still going to my spam box???

Are you able to change your email settings to always approve email from the email address that those notifications come from?

John S

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Hmmm. My emails are coming through fine.

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are you able to change your email settings to always approve email from the email address that those notifications come from?

I don’t know?? I didn’t touch anything.
    I use YahooMail for this stuff.

Simply click the “not spam” button after opening one of the notification emails in your spam folder.

Or, something like this should work: Check your blocked list and unblock the notification email address (if necessary). Mail page>>options>>mail options>>click the Spam option on the left and scroll to block addresses.

John S

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok this is weird but I’m getting them now starting an hr ago, I didn’t think to look in my spam folder and yeah it’s full of them from all day. I wonder if it’s a yahoo thing, Or an IE thing on XP too. Strange that it would spam them and then let em back in for no reason

EDIT: I take some of that back, I looked a little closer and for instance the ‘Jury Duty’ thread is going to both spam and inbox

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

and for instance the ‘Jury Duty’ thread is going to both spam and inbox

Yea baby that’s what I’m talkin about ,,mine is that messed up too!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is so weird, This post went to spam. Notice the times…so it’s just all Willy Nilly, Makes no sense

August 28, 2014 at 1:49 am #179072 REPLY | THANK YOU (0) | QUOTE
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Participant
    HonoluluHawaii, 600,000 HAM headed 4 SPAM
    Dabbs wrote:
    The HO doesn’t blame you for that does he? Happy Gilmore LOL
    No,, we get along great.

And this one went to my inbox

August 28, 2014 at 12:09 am #179026 REPLY | THANK YOU (0) | QUOTE
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Participant
    HonoluluHawaii, 600,000 HAM headed 4 SPAM
    This is the door that came from the mainland. It’s not prestained and the doorknob is on the wrong side….
    In 6 weeks the new one will show up and the HO is not happy.
    Attachments:
    IMG_28501
    IMG_28501.jpg

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I rather not get the emails sometimes. Next thing I know I’m 20 deep in updates lol

my best guess is that for whatever reason some of the posts in those threads look like spam to your email filter… add the notification email to your trusted email list and it should resolve itself…. I think

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

my best guess is that for whatever reason some of the posts in those threads look like spam to your email filter… add the notification email to your trusted email list and it should resolve itself…. I think

Makes sense.

I have had stuff go to spam too — even from sites that I regularly send and receive email through. Not sure why it works sometimes.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It looks like it stopped.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Well that was odd. Maybe someone else in Yahoo that doesn’t appreciate this place marked something from Bosch / BTP as spam after they entered a contest. That would explain why it wen there, but I have no idea and wanted to talk out loud for some points.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine’s working again too……So far, None are going to Spam. I went through it and clicked ‘not spam’ on a few so maybe that did it. Very strange, I may blame it on Yahoo in XP on IE being not updatable or whatever the thing was that happened a few months ago. It’s having issues anyway, I may have to switch to another email addy for this place if it happens again. I hope that’s changeable in my profile or wherever it is

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.355 seconds