dcsimg

NFL playoffs 2016

• This topic has 158 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jkirk.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The fact that Denver was able to stop New England says a lot for their defense. New England’s offense is one of the game’s best. It is shaping up to be a great match-up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The fact that Denver was able to stop New England says a lot for their defense. New England’s offense is one of the game’s best. It is shaping up to be a great match-up.

It’s definitely going to be a Defense against Offence game.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

I have to go with the Broncos. Carolina is a great team with a good defense and offense. My best guess is a tight win by the Broncos or else it is going to be another Carolina blowout.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

redwood
    Pro

You know it’s not just good defense against good offense. Carolina also has one of the top defenses in the NFL, so they are not just a one trick pony.

By yards per game, Denver had the 4th best defense and Carolina had the 6th best defense.

Offensively, Carolina had the top offense and Denver was 19.

Special teams must not count that much. Both teams were in the bottom half of the NFL and Carolina was the worst on returns.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

it will definitely be interesting.. carolina comes across as a younger more physical fast paced big play offense. where as denver likes to control the line of scrimmage…

all i can say is we’ll have to watch the 35 hr long pre-game show. first half 3 hour half time show and then 2 day post game show

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I have to go with the Broncos. Carolina is a great team with a good defense and offense. My best guess is a tight win by the Broncos or else it is going to be another Carolina blowout.

I have to agree Jim. If Denver shows up to play it will be a good game. If not Carolina will have a blowout. I sure hope Denver is ready.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I heard on the radio today that Peyton Manning told Bill Belichick after the game the other day that this will be his “last rodeo”. As a long time Colts fan, I hope Peyton gets himself another ring before he retires! And, I’d also like him to join the Colts coaching staff too 🙂

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ok I know it all in fun but Manning has more moves. lol
    https://www.facebook.com/realnflnewsandupdates/videos/1758251174396331/

Ron

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Everything that guy touches is gold, IMO. Do they play his Nationwide insurance commercials in your area?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

yellaD
    Pro

I heard on radio that Newton would be first in history to win Heisman, National Championship game (college), Rookie of the Year, and Super Bowl (if Panthers win). Also has a shot at SB MVP if they win, and reg season MVP too! Imagine that, no QB’s ever done that…

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

interesting thing about the superbowl mvp.. as of late its seems like the league mvp is rarely the super bowl mvp as well

aaron rodgers has won two league mvp titles but they were seasons he didnt make the super bowl.. the year he was the super bowl mvp the packers were 8-8 on the season

with Peyton, i was sorta surprised he came back this year. age and injuries are definitely taking their toll. its not a old mans sport. Brett favre didnt miss a game until the 2010 season thus his iron man record of 256 some odd games started in a row.. no one is even close to touching that.. anyhow in 2010 between the busted up ankle and several other injuries he just couldnt take the pounding anymore

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Everything that guy touches is gold, IMO. Do they play his Nationwide insurance commercials in your area?

Oh yea. I like the ping pong luck shot one. lol.

Ron

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I would love to see Peyton go out with a good game. I like Carolina but I dont like them that much more than Denver. If Cam wasnt being so cocky I may feel different. He has earned some attitude and confidence but he is not Peyton Manning even a year ago. A strong Denver defense could expose him as just a big guy who is an average passer

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

Honestly I am not sure how much of it i will even watch. Though if i do, i agree with the rest of you rather see a good game than a blow out

I am looking forward to this one – a lifelong Denver fan. The Broncos have had some stinkers in the SB, just like their last appearance. I hope that it is not a blowout with them on the losing end this year. Their defense is for real this year and one of the best I have seen. Hoping that they play as hard as they did on Sunday and that the offense clicks. Carolina has had a great season too. Should be a good game.

Orange County, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I heard on radio that Newton would be first in history to win Heisman, National Championship game (college), Rookie of the Year, and Super Bowl (if Panthers win). Also has a shot at SB MVP if they win, and reg season MVP too! Imagine that, no QB’s ever done that…

Wow did not know all that. He has had a great season and has sure come a long way since his rookie season.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hoping that Peyton will retire and go back to TN…either coaching for the Titans,UT Vols, or UT Mocs. He is always attending practices for the Vols or Mocs in TN…he has a big lake house down in Chattanooga. Would like to see him go out with a bang as well, but have to respect the Panthers. They play like a SEC college team..hard hitting and fast paced.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

On a low note I see the Pro Bowl is on this weekend. The game doesn’t merit me wasting my time watching to what amounts to be a game of touch football being played by guys who really aren’t interested in playing. My opinion the NFL should stop playing this game. There has not been a decent Pro Bowl for over 10 years.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

On a low note I see the Pro Bowl is on this weekend. The game doesn’t merit me wasting my time watching to what amounts to be a game of touch football being played by guys who really aren’t interested in playing. My opinion the NFL should stop playing this game. There has not been a decent Pro Bowl for over 10 years.

It’s just a form of recognition for the players, I’m sure they enjoy it. But yeah, it’s just a exhibition. I can’t remember the last time I watched it.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

as of late the pro bowl is a bit of a joke.. the fans vote on who gets to go to it instead of the press. not only that the majority of the big names are either playing in teh super bowl so dont particitpate or the “recovering from a injury” so they end up bringing in replacements for the game.. this years quarterbacks are hardly among the elite qb’s this year

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 159 total)
  • The topic ‘NFL playoffs 2016’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.563 seconds