dcsimg

NFL playoffs 2016

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

who here follows the nfl.. well playoffs just started tonight with kansas city chiefs playing houston texans. right now the Chiefs are on a huge win streak at 10 games i really like the ball their playing.. for houston you cant deny that jj watt is a beast, unfortunately hes about the only thing on that team thats a threat and its sad to say he’s got a contract which will keep him there his entire career and will never touch a super bowl trophy

my packers play tommorrow in washington, their definitely not the same team from years past.. aaron rodgers just isnt the the same threat he use to be.. not sure if its him or the rest of the offensive unit.. recievers dropping passes left right and centre.. no vertical threat with the loss of jordy nelson. on a good note the defense is playing much better ball than in years past

all in all id currently say that i think from the afc theres a good chance we could see the chiefs playing the patriots in the divisional championship.. and from the nfc the seahawks are hot and will probably face the panthers

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

My Giants are out so I always root for my home team the Cards. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Pats go down in flames early.

Well Jeff, this guy is hoping the Packers put a good game together. The next one will be very tough for either Green Bay or Washington to win.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

well the texans got skunked earlier by the chiefs.. right now its looking like the 4th quarter might become a blood bath in cincinatti.. with dalton getting injured to miss the rest of the season it looks like cinci is done.. no qb to take them past the 1st round of the playoffs

The Bengals Steelers game had to be one of the worst games I have seen – what nonsense with the penalties, fans throwing trash on the field and at Big Ben… ridiculous. I was watching to find out what team would be playing my Broncos. I am glad that Cincy went down playing as dirty as they did at the end.

Orange County, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I just don’t understand why the nfl won’t sell Toronto a team, we would love and can support a nfl team.

Doobie

I just don’t understand why the nfl won’t sell Toronto a team, we would love and can support a nfl team.

Don’t be so sure about that.

There are a lot of fundamentals missing in Toronto for that to work out well over time.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I don’t follow the start of the playoffs but tend to watch the Conference games and Super Bowl. Haven’t had a favorite team in a long time. Use to like the Redskins when Canadian Riggins played for them.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

The Bengals Steelers game had to be one of the worst games I have seen – what nonsense with the penalties, fans throwing trash on the field and at Big Ben… ridiculous. I was watching to find out what team would be playing my Broncos. I am glad that Cincy went down playing as dirty as they did at the end.

What a display of cheap shots – both teams I would say. Burfit should get his butt kicked out of the league. There is no call for that type of behavior. The NFL had better deal strongly with this.

yellaD
    Pro

OMG what a crazy “game”! They used a “prop which resembled a football” to stage a trench warfare battle scene. Refs messed up but they were in way over their heads.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Cincy gave that game away. What a hard fought, dirty game. One of the roughest in recent memory. I hate the Steelers, but I respect how they finished that game.

yellaD
    Pro

@jkirk, PAckers are definitely missing players and confidence it looks like.
    The weather has played a huge part in games so far!

@R-ice
    , Toronto has the worst sports fans IMO. Bandwagon jumpers and fairweather fans. If the team doesn’t do well they’re not supported, nvm what the ticket prices for NFL games here would be…OUCH!

Cincy gave that game away. What a hard fought, dirty game. One of the roughest in recent memory. I hate the Steelers, but I respect how they finished that game.

That was well said Warren. Having a hard time following football with hockey turning my world upside down, what a crazy yr

@jkirk, the Pack turned it around and then turned it on. Good victory!! Clean games today which were good to see.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

In the first half was looking too good but they definitely pull things together in the second half. Hopefully next week won’t be a repeat of week 16

Cannot believe MN missed the chip shot field goal….wow! Every home team lost this weekend.

Orange County, CA

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i honestly thought minnesota was gonna get trounced by seattle. especially since the way the seahawks destroyed arizona last week

redwood
    Pro

Seahawks destroyed the Vikings just a few games ago, this was much better and I was hoping for the upset. Kind of interesting that the visitors won every game. I wonder how often that has happened in the playoffs.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@jkirk, PAckers are definitely missing players and confidence it looks like.
    The weather has played a huge part in games so far!
    @R-ice, Toronto has the worst sports fans IMO. Bandwagon jumpers and fairweather fans. If the team doesn’t do well they’re not supported, nvm what the ticket prices for NFL games here would be…OUCH!

lol thats not true, look at the leafs, they play like crap every year and their ticket prices just keep going up. trust me if we got an real NFL team here, the tickets would sell out.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kind of interesting that the visitors won every game. I wonder how often that has happened in the playoffs.

So much for home field advantage. Especially MN the weather did not help them at all.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 159 total)
  • The topic ‘NFL playoffs 2016’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.469 seconds